Innovative Marine Aquariums

Fluval Edge 6 Gal

sean03

So I started this tank somewhere in June/July of 2012. This was my first fish tank I ever had. I barely had any knowledge about marine life in general before starting this hobby and since then I think I've grown tremendously. This tank is still running today but I'm gonna start off by posting some of the oldest pics I could find. This first pic was taken about 2 months after I started. I know 2 clownfish is too much for a tank of this size and I learned this the hard way. I battled cyanobacteria for months before I could get it under control.

post-85197-0-33430800-1405526996_thumb.png

This next picture was taken about 2 months later at the end of October of 2012. I added a skunk cleaner, lord acan, frogspawn, duncan, and some zoos.

post-85197-0-36423100-1405527744_thumb.png

Im new to this forum and was wondering how to post multiple pics at a time? because it only lets me post 1 MB worth. Anyways...heres a closeup of the frogspawn

post-85197-0-98660300-1405539151_thumb.png

Upload them to photobucket then paste in the link.

To get the link, click on a picture you uploaded and then click the info icon.

Click the image link and it will copy.

Paste it into the text box on nano-reef.

The part you need pasted starts with IMG between two brackets and ends with /IMG between two brackets (I cant post the brackets or it thinks I am trying to post an image and it won't let me).

you can delete the part before IMG in the brackets and you can also delete the /URL (in brackets) after the last /IMG (in brackets).

Try it and it will hopefully make sense

Cameron6796

Wow I love these tanks I have one freh water rn and want to make one a reef so bad! What are you using for lighting?

Cameron6796

Looks really nice, I love these tanks as reefs, a few more frags and you can just let it all grow out to be amazing

Thanks guys. Yeah, I've been trying to get new corals but the lfs around me haven't been getting anything good lately. Hopefully I'll have some new additions this weekend

Cameron6796

I understand fully, my lfs is amazing it blows every big als or petco away ... And it doesn't smell bad. Their coral selection is huge. But they have so many periods when they have so much blah stuff oh and they can't keep sps for more then a few days until they start to go brown. But lucky they sell fast for them so it usually doesn't get to that. Anyway I love this and I wish you good luck since I want to see this succeed even longer.

Thanks. I think I'm done with my Acan collecting lol. Just gonna wait to grow them out now.

The controller came with my Ultrabrite lights and it doesn't have any brand or anything on it. I just put the controller there in the pic to show what it looked like but I'm going to mount it to the wall.

• 1 month later...

Archived