Pod Your Reef

FS Tank Breakdown, 150 Gallon & Nuvo16 goodies

Admonition

Okay so I have items from a 150 Gallon setup and Nuvo 16 setup for sale. The only items I won't ship, for obvious reasons, are the two tanks and their subsequent stands. I live in south florida if anyone prefers local pickup. Otherwise shipping is in addition to the cost of the item/s. I will also entertain offers, so don't be afraid to PM me an offer :) (my wife wants her living room back).

1) inTank Media Basket for Nuvo16 - $20 (I have two for sale)

image-35.jpg

3) Nuvo 16 Stock Media Basket - $10 for both (I have two, and will be included with the tank purchase if not already sold)

image-34.jpg

4) 100lbs of Petco Pebble Aquarium Gravel - $45

image-29.jpg

5) Fluval FX5 Filter - $200 (includes all plumbing)

image-28.jpg

6) Original Nuvo 16 Tank - $150

image-22.jpg

image-31.jpg

*It should be noted that this tank had a small crack at the bottom left corner due to me placing it on top of a wood staple at the seam. The separation never made it across all the way, and has been siliconed. The tank held water even with the crack (took me a month to even notice), and hasn't had an issue after silicone addition. This tank has all original parts, including the dual Clamp 8 lights, pump, and stock media baskets. If the media baskets have not been sold, purchasing this tank will automatically include them, along with all other stock parts.

7) Perfecto Wood Aquarium Stand (small) - $40

image-23.jpg

* This stand perfectly fits the Nuvo 16 tank. Its interior dimensions for the top / resting surface of a tank is: 24.25 inches wide by 12.5 inches deep. The height of the stand itself is 28 inches.

8) Perfecto Wood Aquarium Stand with Canopy - $300

image-26.jpg

image-27.jpg

image-25.jpg

image-24.jpg

*It should be noted that this stand held a tank that sprung a leak and covered the 'stand' portion in water. The stand was subsequently dried off by hand (and air lol). There does not appear to be any structural damage to the stand, which still seems just as sturdy as ever.

*The interior dimensions of the top / surface area of the stand are: 48 3/8 inches wide by 24 5/8 inches deep. The height of the stand itself is 34.5 inches.

9) Glass 150 Gallon Tall Aquarium - $200

image-30.jpg

*It should be noted that this aquarium sprung a leak somewhere in the silicone seam. There is no damage to the actual glass. I have not specifically looked for the break in the seam, but given how it leaked, the culprit is one of the seams attaching the bottom piece of glass to the bottom of the walls.

*The tank's dimensions are 48 1/4 inches wide by 24 3/8 inches deep by 31 5/8 inches tall. This tank also will include dual glass tops for the tank. And the blue background is not permanent (sticky back) and can be removed without issue.

Archived