Top Shelf Aquatics

Classroom Fluval Spec III Reef - New Full Tank Shot!

hinnenkm

This beats the heck out of the poor Guinea Pigs stressing out in my son's 1st grade classroom!

Thank you :) and yes, first grade classrooms would probably be a bit stressful for those guinea pigs!

Newest full tank shot :)

post-81234-0-06176100-1412466830_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Updated stocking list:

3 sexy shrimp

1 anemone crab

1 small fire shrimp

1 pom pom crab

1 hermit crab

2 trochus snails

Various zoas

Hammer coral

Mushrooms

Ricordia

Green star polyps

2 rock flower anemones

Photos coming soon :)

Love it! Ive been gone for a few years due to medical school and residency, but my fiancee and I are looking at getting something set up soon and this tank may be something we look at.... how do you have the back set up??

Love it! Ive been gone for a few years due to medical school and residency, but my fiancee and I are looking at getting something set up soon and this tank may be something we look at.... how do you have the back set up??

Thanks :) and to be honest, I haven't done much with it other than the nanobox led. The back for right now is the stock pump and I've got a carbon filter clipped on the back, but I do a water change (about 1/5) every week. I think eventually I'll get a better pump though. Lots of other people have these tanks with good info on here. Looking forward to seeing what you guys decide!

Archived