Innovative Marine Aquariums

Gulfliverock.com---help

nhib01

Has anyone ordered from gulfluverock.com recently? A couple months ago while researching I found their site and had emailed Dan with some questions. I received an email back within a day.....with that being said i placed an order on June 30... Haven't received a confirmation email or heard anything back about shipping date. I emailed Dan again a couple days ago and haven't heard anything. I just tried to call and got a voicemail but the mailbox was full. :( anyone had any recent contact with these people?

MyJasmineRose

I emailed both emails and tried calling for 2 weeks or so, finally just went with floridaliverock since I couldn't wait anymore >_>

I used the gulfliverock email. I'm so frustrated because I originally ordered from aquacon....and after hearing nothing from them I researched them and found nothing but negative reviews (my bad for not looking first) so I had seen good reviews on gulfliverock but so frustrating this is happening again :(

I emailed both emails and tried calling for 2 weeks or so, finally just went with floridaliverock since I couldn't wait anymore >_>
How did you get your money back?
Oh I was trying to get an invoice, I didn't send money, never even got to that point.

I'm only wishing that was the case :/

I have been trying to reach them also with some questions about their product and get the same VM full message. After reading this post i went online and and read a couple of horrible reviews including a scam alert. I then went to BBB website and could not locate any business in FLA with that name..Who knows whats going on..I certainly would not order from them now.

Reef Hollister

I have ordered GLR three times and never had a problem. In fact, not only have I not had a problem, I was very pleased with what I received. I will say that Dan was a little hard to contact for a few days when they were out on the boat, but he eventually got back to me and was very accommodating on my orders.

I received an email back from Dan, he seems to be very sincere about the pile up of orders from the holiday week. Hopefully I will receive my rock next week! Ill update you all when I receive the rock. Thanks Kat for your help! :)

Very nice. You got a mancina. A brain coral. A caribbean rose coral actually. Rare and forbidden to sell or trade. ;)

Keep your ammonia low by changing water often, this will help keep the cycle soft and preserve the life on these rocks.

Gotta say, those are pretty awesome LRs, much better than the ones I can get from any of the LFS here around Seattle.

Thanks guys! I was pretty excited as was my 6 year old son! Although (since I'm a newbie) I wasn't sure what I was looking at it looked awesome! ;)

Very nice. You got a mancina. A brain coral. A caribbean rose coral actually. Rare and forbidden to sell or trade. ;)Keep your ammonia low by changing water often, this will help keep the cycle soft and preserve the life on these rocks.
Thanks for the ids Kat, how often are we talking and how much for the 29 gallon tank?
Very nice. You got a mancina. A brain coral. A caribbean rose coral actually. Rare and forbidden to sell or trade. ;)

Keep your ammonia low by changing water often, this will help keep the cycle soft and preserve the life on these rocks.

Quick question on my rose coral....I've read that they like to be on substrate....should I move it to the sand bed or keep it where it is?

• 1 month later...
It came on a rock, it likes to be on a rock. The rock can be anywhere. Brains typically don't require a ton of light IME.

Thanks to Kat my brain is looking fabulous and growing!!! Thanks so much for the help!

Archived