ReefCleaners.org

[FS] IM Nuvo 8 Teardown (List inside Roanoke, VA)

clabern

Hey Guys - I've just recently tore down my IM Nuvo 8 as I just don't have the time to spend on maintenance and whatnot, so I'm going to just sell off some things that I don't need.

I will ship most little stuff. I will be posting the tank once I get it cleaned, which will be local pick-up only. I live in Central Virginia, and could meet anywhere around the Roanoke-Lynchburg area.

I also have a bunch of other random reefing stuff if anyone's local and may be interested!

I'll be updating this as I go through stuff/clean it/etc!

Innovative Marine Nuvo 8 in Black - $100 (Tank, stand, 1 Skkye light, 1 Spin-Stream, original accessories) LOCAL PICKUP in/around Central Virginia Only!

lvtv8av.jpg

Album: http://imgur.com/a/WpQca

Three Two Innovative Marine 8W Skkye Lights $90 for both (shipped). $50/EA (shipped).

One light is basically brand new with no usage. One has seen maybe 2 months of usage, and the third is about a year old (with regular usage). All three are in great condition and come with the clamps and AC adapters for each.

b4mcfhbl.jpg

Sx3ceiPl.jpg

g0w3mh6l.jpg

BRS 4 Stage Economy (Value) RO/DI System 75 GPD - $110 Shipped

ViaAqua 200 Watt Quartz Heater - $11 (will ship with other items, but not seperately)

Used for maybe 3 months. Works great.

2mA3N5El.jpg

ViaAqua 50 Watt Quartz Heater (one left)- $9 (will ship with other items, not seperately)

One was used in my Nuvo 8 regularly, one was only used to heat some water. Both work great!

RV9aiwWl.jpg

Hydor Koralia Nano Circulation Pump/Powerhead 425GPH - $19 (will ship with other items, not seperately)

Used for maybe 2 months. Works great.

FNQqjfHl.jpg

wKituoZl.jpg

Marineland (Cobalt Aquatics) MJ400 106 GPH Multi-Purpose Powerhead/Pump - $20 (Will ship with other items, Not seperately)

Used to mix some salt and other random things. Still works great. Marineland branded, but identical/same as Cobalt Aquatics.

BetJDPil.jpg

C1o1ZBMl.jpg

Cobalt Aquatics MJ 900 230GPH Multi-Purpose Powerhead/Pump - $29 Will Ship with other items, Not Seperately

kYz5YISl.jpg

RDEibz3l.jpg

MarineDepot Aquarium Refractometer - $39/shipped $35 shipped with other items.

Had it for about a year, works great.

wfUmqRcl.jpg

Tom Aquatics Aqua-Lifter Dosing Pump - $13 Shipped with other items, Not shipped Seperately

Used with my JBJ ATO to top off with fresh water. Works great!

JBJ ATO Auto Top Off System - $55/shipped $50 shipped with other items

Used as my ATO for about a year. Works great! Will come with all original accessories.

inTank IM Nuvo 8 Media Basket - $30/shipped $27 with other items.

Had it for a few months, great little media basket. Miles above stock

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived