Coral Vue Hydros

bristle worms, micro stars?

Steve973

Hello. Do you ever have bristle worms and "micro" brittle stars available? I'd much rather buy them from you than the vendor from hawaii, but I haven't seen them on your site.

johnmaloney

We carried bristle worms for awhile, but not one bought them so we discontinued them. Micro stars we tried to carry, and were unable to keep them in stock reliably, at a decent price. I would like to try them again.

If you can do either, even for a limited time, I'll place an order. I don't need too many. Probably 5 of each would work. Those things reproduce like crazy, and I have found the tiny brittle stars to be some of the best detritus cleaners. My tank is new, and I used dry rock, so I'll need to start adding some cleaners soon.

If I need them in the meantime, do you know of any vendors more local to the mid-atlantic region that might have those items that you would recommend?

• 2 weeks later...

If I need them in the meantime, do you know of any vendors more local to the mid-atlantic region that might have those items that you would recommend?

Sent you a PM of where to get some.

Archived