Cultivated Reef

PLS-50 Elite Protein Skimmer Giveaway from CAD Lights!

Christopher Marks

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like many others, I love the varieties and colors of zoas and ricordeas. But the one coral I really admire (though will probably never own) is the WWC Bounce Shroom:

8194458668_b9f68a41e3.jpg

For the last two years I've really enjoyed sps and lps, but favorite single coral would have to be acans. Maybe if I had some acros in my tank I might change my opinion.

Goniastrea sp.. I have never seen a any other coral glow like this one, like a pot of gold :)

13960351490_a204c430d1_c.jpg

Paandemonium

My favorite corals are zoanthids, they provide an incredible amount of color and come in about a million different colors, not only that but they'll even morph on you into cooler colors. They are also easy enough to keep for even the newest of reefers and can be very inexpensive. You can get be cost effective and buy one polyp and soon you'll have 10s :) and even if its super high end and $100-$300 pp you can make that back within 3-4 months and still be fine, they make for an excellent way to pay or trade your way through the hobby without actually having to dish out cash

All around great beginner - expert coral :)

14601050806_2e6b50fed0_c.jpg

Archived