ReefCleaners.org

FS Z's and P's

Lawnman

I am selling off some of my double Z and P frags. I have all kinds so if you want something you don't see feel free to PM me. Priority shipping is 15 dollars no doa. USPS overnight is 45 dollars standard doa.

All frags are 20 dollars each some are single polyps some have multiples here are a few I have.

Utter Chaos

Rasta

Vice Zoa

Carlito Alien Eyes

Bam Bam

kedd Reds

2-3 kinds of Armor Of God

Buy more than 1 frag and they get cheaper.

I've bought frags similar to these from Lawnman many times. The frags are always healthy and packaging is very good. Don't hesitate guys!

jedimasterben

I've bought frags similar to these from Lawnman many times. The frags are always healthy and packaging is very good. Don't hesitate guys!

All of this. Lawnman boxes up sexy and when they get to you they are even sexier. I've done two orders, no DOAs either time, and everything started opening within an hour or two.

Lawn packs a box well,got a GBTA in early March from him and it was beautiful in the bag,y'all should buy from him,no worries with quality.

Never mind just read his last post lol,still all holds true with the quality.

My delivery (Utter, Bam Bam, Vice) arrived today, despite the post office being lame. Everyone was open within an hour of being in the tank. The Utter is drop dead gorgeous. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Plenty of stuff left. I also have 9-10 polyps of Fruit Loops for 60 dollars.

Purple and red hornets as well. Have a nice big frag of WWC lazer lemons to if anyone is interested PM me.

Got everything in the mail today. 2 of 3 are open and happy. Bam bams are working their way open now.

Excellent packing/shipping! Very healthy! Thanks so much.

Archived