1 1.5" purple monti cap $10
1 med a. aculeus colony (3") $50
green slimer 4" base and nub
delicate staghorn mini colony (4+" multi branching) $70
delicate staghorn mini colony (4+" multi branching) $70
1.5" pink/gold millepora $25
1.5" pink/gold millepora $25

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still interested in the trade but instead of that chalice, I can do a ponape birdsnest and a B.O.P birdsnest for another frag! Would love to have some more, and new SPS

TheKleinReef

Sorry everyone. But I'm no longer availiable to sell or trade anything. I moved from Illinois to Idaho. It was always on a bit of a time crunch. I apologize.

So this thread can be closed.

Wow dude that's weird. Your frag tank looks just like mine used to before I settled on the lighting. I'm talking the acrylic clarity, the way the coraline grows, the types of frags you have, really looks similar. I don't have aptasia in it, anymore, but all in all that looks similar as hell lol.

TheKleinReef

Wow dude that's weird. Your frag tank looks just like mine used to before I settled on the lighting. I'm talking the acrylic clarity, the way the coraline grows, the types of frags you have, really looks similar. I don't have aptasia in it, anymore, but all in all that looks similar as hell lol.

By the end the tank was riddled with Aptasia. It was annoying. But I was overall disappointed with this tank. Oh well. My next tank will have a frag tank plumbed in to avoid that situation in the future.

TheKleinReef

Looks like extruded acrylic and not cell cast like most tanks are. That's one thing I hate about mine.

It said cell cast on the paper that was on it. I wasn't disappointed with the tank itself. Just it's success. It took a while to stablize, and once it did I had to leave for school. While I was gone it barreled out of control and I lost a lot of coral, about 90%.

Oh well if it said cell cast I'm sure it is then. Pretty sure mine is extruded or whatever they call it. Bows like an hourglass where the center brace is.

TheKleinReef

Oh well if it said cell cast I'm sure it is then. Pretty sure mine is extruded or whatever they call it. Bows like an hourglass where the center brace is.

Mine didn't bow until input the heaters in. I had the tank filled and running for a week with cold water, the moment the water hit 78-80 degrees it bowed. But I had braces on so it wasn't to big I a deal. I had one seam split but that was just bad gluing on my part. That was an easy fix. Still, I'll never do another big acrylic tank like this again.

Sorry everyone. But I'm no longer availiable to sell or trade anything. I moved from Illinois to Idaho. It was always on a bit of a time crunch. I apologize.

So this thread can be closed.

Let me know when you come back and if you still would like to trade @ austinburkett@hotmail.com

TheKleinReef

what happened to the coral? do you still have access to it or is it lost?

its either sold, in my 65, or at the LFS.

i currently live in idaho, so i can't exactly keep selling it.

Archived