SaltCritters.com

LEDs and LDDs for Sale!?!

bpaston

How is it going everyone, I am wrapping up my led build project and have extra items I do not need, all parts have never been used. I have listed them below. Thanks for looking prices do not include shipping.

Qty. 10 LDD-300H $4ea

Qty. 16 LDD-1000H $4ea

Qty. 3 Luxeon Rebel Cyan $2ea

post-47139-0-24586700-1403492275_thumb.jpg

Was originally going to make more of my light fixtures for a couple friends, but they bailed on me after I had already bought some of the components needed. Plus a super secret project I was working on but did not pan out....

That sucks. :(

How many of everything do you have?

Updated the OP with quantities of whats in the pic...but I feel as if I have more somewhere I look again tomorrow.

Updated the OP with new prices on LDD dropped down to $4...need to get rid of these. Let me know if you need any!

I recently ordered drivers from LGB , I guess the order got shipped back to them since the package sat at the post office for two weeks, if LGB refunds my money I'll take a few of them, will let you know as soon as I hear back.

I recently ordered drivers from LGB , I guess the order got shipped back to them since the package sat at the post office for two weeks, if LGB refunds my money I'll take a few of them, will let you know as soon as I hear back.

Sounds good let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

I've bought 6 of them, sent payment with paypal.

13 days later, no news, no tracking number, no answer to my pm,...

What's matter ? :furious:

I bought 5 700H's, I did receive mine, it definitely took a few days for him to ship them and send me a tracking number. Id give it until and see if he atleast responds to this or a PM. Gotta remember sometimes shit happens that can be unexpected.

To Lepers I shot you a PM this morning and glad we could clear things up... and they were already shipped earlier in the week. I had some family issues come up and didn't get the tracking number to you and I apologize for that. Also the first week of them being paid for was an issue with the funds being sent to a PayPal address that did not exist. So to everyone out there reading this thread everyone has gotten their items, and I'm not trying to scam anyone. It was just a combination of a family issue and issue with wrong paypal address.

Amen to that. I mean I know I've had things come up that have set me back a few days from shipping. I did do one thing though and at least notify the person buying what was going on. I'd give it until at least Monday to bash the man. Although 2 weeks is a little longer than I'd like to wait myself. Sh*t does happen.

If the guy responds to this thread,I'm going to get some for my build. 2 people who got their orders is good enough for me.

Archived