Coral Vue Hydros

got2envy's 20g Macroalgaes with Flower Power!

got2envy

I am excited! At this rate and what I want to put in the tank the contest is slipping away LOL

$500 limit is tuff in this hobby.

Can you receive "donated" coralz?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No they have a listed price if you get free frags or take stuff from one of your other tanks. It is def fair. :)

One thing I love is what they look like on site is what you get. Franks pics are tricks free. And they are super healthy. They'll probably be anywhere a 1/4"- 1/2" diameter larger tomorrow once they've relaxed. I like seeing everyone take pics of them because I know which ones they were on the site.

Why can't this happen w/ acans for example?. Those always for me tend to be different than what are shown online.

I think a lot is the lighting they use :( but yeah I was happy that they were exactly what I ordered!

I was gonna order some more from VIP but they don't take Pay Pal WTF?

also I had a scare last night...went to go check up on em' and the smallest one wasn't there!! OMG!!

Turned on the lights and started the search...I followed the flow to the top left Koralia and there it was snug in my bue scroll LOL

I guess the holding cell was to low and they flow carried it away. I raised it up so the top is outta the water now. NO ESCAPE!! :lol:

You will like the silver shores. I used it in my 5g pico I took down a year ago (rock flowers only), and, it was really nice stuff.

Got some new flowers today :)

They are all about half dollar size, the smallest is about nickel size.

2014-07-01%2022.40.16.png

FlowerMama

Well, from what I see you should be really happy with your selections. I'm excited for you. They look fantastic. Nem lover!!!!

You'll see tomorrow after they've settled some they'll be anywhere 1/2"- 3/4" larger. Either tomorrow or over the course of the week when they're chilaxin. love it, love it, love it.

Thanks!! I am pretty excited :)

I can see where these can become very addictive LOL

Thanks for following 1stimereefer!

Ohhhhh yes. Came for awesome, was not dissapointed.

Also, $500 is impossible lol. I joined a contest once and promptly dropped out after I realized I was about twice the allowed budget less than a couple weeks in to it.

opaquelace

One thing I love about flower nems is that they grow so fast.

Yes! I feed mine every few days and they have gotten big pretty quickly.

I hope I can get these guys to spawn for me.

You've been bitten by the RFA bug LOL. Those are pretty flowers :).

Hahaha!!! I know. seriously $500 in this hobby is :slap:

I am only gonna pick 3 or 4 to go in the contest tank for now since it runs for 3 months...then I will add the others :)

Archived