ReefCleaners.org

FS! strombus maculatus(nano conch) snails!

gulfsurfer101

Justind823

These things are great. I used to have a bunch a few years back.

me too! * who was the retailer that used to sell these?

I think back then I got them from corallineadam? Not sure if he had a store but I'm pretty sure he's not active on here anymore.

jedimasterben

me too! * who was the retailer that used to sell these?

IPSF is the only place I've ever heard of them being sold other than at random local places occasionally.

gulfsurfer101

Help me Jeebus! These suckers can't grow fast enough, lol. I've scoured every inch of my tank to fulfill the orders that have sold already. When the tiny ones get to spawn a new clutch of eggs, I'll get rid of them.

• Like 2
gulfsurfer101

Lol, I'd have to call it Snail Trails and my logo will be a cartoon pic of a rather nasty and very questionable looking underside of a huge snail. You know, the part you see when it cleans the glass, lol.

• Like 1

Those little guys are awesome. I had some a few years back that I got from IPSF. I'd like in on this when you have more available too :). No pressure, I see you're getting a lot of requests :lol:.

Reef Hollister

It will be awhile before I'm ready for some, but would like to be added to your list for some when they become available. It sound like the timing might work out perfect. Thanks.

• Like 1
gulfsurfer101
Just got my snails! They are doing great and already eating the film algae off the glass!!

How's the macro doing, I seen my gf didn't package the ice packs I bought a day and a half later and I got really worried. It's been scorching here in So TX. I rely on her to handle my weight since I get up for work and there's still a 4 on the clock everyday.

Add me to the list please.

Lol, I'd have to call it Snail Trails and my logo will be a cartoon pic of a rather nasty and very questionable looking underside of a huge snail. You know, the part you see when it cleans the glass, lol.

Logo should be a snail with running shoes. :lol:

• Like 1

I guess you may as well add this Nano Reefer Old Fart as well. Better hurry up though, because I'm, well.... an old fart!!

• Like 1

How's the macro doing, I seen my gf didn't package the ice packs I bought a day and a half later and I got really worried. It's been scorching here in So TX. I rely on her to handle my weight since I get up for work and there's still a 4 on the clock everyday.

The macros are doing great as are the snails. I think that the first package sat out a bit in the sun here in sunny los angeles a bit too long . I know about the early thing since i get up an hour after you!

• Recommended Discussions