ReefCleaners.org

uvhk, awesome experience

MysterRC

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to add to the positive feedback. I received very well packaged macros, complete with acclimatization and care instructions. The pieces of algae are very generous! UVHK even threw in some freebie macro to offset the shipping cost. Here is some of what I got...

Just a small portion of the blue Ochtodes I received:

ochtodes_zpsb8279aeb.jpg

And some freebie red macro (Halymenia or Gracilaria I assume) which is tucked behind my feather duster and spiral wire coral:

redmacro_zps86e68cb7.jpg

(Yes, you can tell from the images that my Nerite snails are super prolific. Babies everywhere!)

• 8 months later...

I am beyond happy with my order! I was very skeptical about buying zoas online but uvhk was in contact with me the entire time and answered any questions I had about shipping and what not. Even threw in a little something extra which was amazing! I will be a repeat customer without a doubt. Can't wait until the next sale!!

Cencalfishguy56

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am glad you liked the corals.

You have anymore of the blue ochtodes?

thestreetzking

I would like to also recommend this seller, sent me about 5 corals and all arrived very safe and sound, packed well. great prices and awesome communication the whole time, very helpful/knowledgeable and all in all a great transaction!

Cencalfishguy56

Thank you so much. Glad to know you liked the corals.

I would also like to chime in! Eagerly waiting my package but he has had top notch communication throughout the whole process best person to deal with 100% satisfied!

I would also like to chime in! Eagerly waiting my package but he has had top notch communication throughout the whole process best person to deal with 100% satisfied!

- Thanks a ton. Do let me know how the macros turn out
Cencalfishguy56

- Thanks a ton. Do let me know how the macros turn out

I will! Unfortunately something came up and I'm not at home so hopefully I don't miss them but sure they will be fine thanks for the throw in!

• 4 weeks later...
brotheresau

Amazing top notch products. I love the zoas and the package was perfect, instructions that really helped out. I can not thank you enough, I hope to get another chance to get some corals in the future... better than the stores by far.

Amazing top notch products. I love the zoas and the package was perfect, instructions that really helped out. I can not thank you enough, I hope to get another chance to get some corals in the future... better than the stores by far.

Thank you so much for taking time and providing the feedback. I am glad everything arrived safe and you liked them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just receieved my order from uvhk. I am very statisfied with his communications, packaging and coral quality. I ordered a gorgonian, mushroom, and gsp. Even before I placed my order, uvhk gave great feedback on coral selection for my tank and advice for helping the corals thrive. Everything looks great and I got more than I expected. I will definetly order from uvhk again. Thanks!

Just receieved my order from uvhk. I am very statisfied with his communications, packaging and coral quality. I ordered a gorgonian, mushroom, and gsp. Even before I placed my order, uvhk gave great feedback on coral selection for my tank and advice for helping the corals thrive. Everything looks great and I got more than I expected. I will definetly order from uvhk again. Thanks!

Thank you so much for your feedback. Happy reefing :)

Archived