Pod Your Reef

atrox 40 Breeder

atrox

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
michaelrzachmann

It's a 5, I adjusted the settings on YouTube to view in 720. Did you try that?

i was able to switch it to that while watching the vid and it was much better but is there anyway to make that the default?

Wow that is small. Duncan might make a meal out of him. :D

My thoughts exactly, I relocated it too a breeder box in my sump. I can't catch the other ones so my fingers are crossed on the others. They are all eating reef roids at the moment, my brine shrimp won't hatch for another 8-10 hours.

Cardinal babies going strong, eating and growing well. I ordered some brine shrimp eggs, and some of the instant brine eggs for food. When I added the instant eggs, my god every coral in the tank had the biggest polyp extension I've ever seen. I feed the the corals regularly with reef roids, coral frenzy, and zooplankton but I have never seen a reaction this positive. I highly recommend it.

• 1 month later...

986EDFE1-F237-4590-9BCF-CCAC2C12A318.jpg

Cardinal male about to release second batch of babies. Looks like 15-17 this time. All but one I took to LFS on last batch. Keeping the one to set new babies at ease when I move em to breeder box grow out.

Do you have a lot of flow In your tank? I want to try these fish but not sure if I have too much flow for them

Flow is mild, I use the return pump and wp-25 for flow.

Archived