Pod Your Reef

atrox 40 Breeder

atrox

1 head turned to 9, 4 months later

image-138.jpg

I spot feed mine mysis whenever i feed my fish mysis, hell they eat pellet food too lol. Grow like mad when fed well in my experience. Its the skeletal structure that is the limiter imo I am pretty much max on heads and skelly grows slow. I don't dose however and just get my ca/alk/mg refreshed from water changes.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Supper noob question, What is the pink critter in the front left of your tank? Thanks!

Large tree looking thingy... It's a colt coral, easy to keep and grows like crazy.

Or you mean the thing that looks like red bubbles. It's a red cynarina.

image-72.jpg

Supper noob question, What is the pink critter in the front left of your tank? Thanks!

I've been doing this since 95. I still ask super noob questions :)

I don't dose other than limewater in ato, and weekly water changes. I feed em about twice a week. How many heads you got?

theres probably 20+ and literally no room for more until the base extends some. growth seams like it becomes exponential as the last time heads popped up it was 2 per popping up per head.

Large tree looking thingy... It's a colt coral, easy to keep and grows like crazy. Or you mean the thing that looks like red bubbles. It's a red cynarina. http://s1029.photobucket.com/user/atorx/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image-72.jpg.html'>image-72.jpg

I've been doing this since 95. I still ask super noob questions :)

I was looking at the red cynaria... I will have to do some research on that.

Thanks!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Here's what I'm getting from cultivated reef:

Cali tort

Ice Fire Echinata

Oregon Tort

Tyree L.E. Pink Lemonade

CR's Flame On

CR's Sunrise

Orange Yuma Ricordia

Golden Yuma

Rainbow Ricordia

Ultra Maxi Mini Anemone

Red People Eater Palys

Zoanthid Frag Pack

- Frag QTY: Three Frags

Tyree tri color

Red planet acro

Blue ricordia

Fruit loop zoas

Blue maxima clam.

Order will be here Tuesday. Now I got to start moving corals and get rid of a bunch if frags to make room.

Corals arrive tomorrow, and granite installers will be here to redo kitchen as well. What I've learned is that if you buy you're wife granite she will be so happy that you can buy corals and won't even care. Stupid home renovation shows.

We got frags! Came in a little pale, but polyps are our. Cultivated reef is awesome.

image-146.jpg

image-147.jpg

image-148.jpg

image-149.jpg

image-151.jpg

image-152.jpg

Post some more pics once I get em glued.

Archived