Coral Vue Hydros

atrox 40 Breeder

atrox

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a bubble coral that I thought died so I tossed it in the fuge to make a bristle worm night club and to my surprise after being in there for months noticed this. Look closely

image-73.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you're brave putting that flame in with the clam.. always wanted one but don't want to take the risk..

I feed the tank quite a bit and so far so good. Flames can be hit or miss this one did eat a trachy though.

Very nice 40b. Well done!

Thank you Heisenberg!

do you feed your goni anything special, i ended up with a red one recently and its doin well so far but i think we have all heard how it usually goes for em. Yours is lookin very well.

do you feed your goni anything special, i ended up with a red one recently and its doin well so far but i think we have all heard how it usually goes for em. Yours is lookin very well.

Coral frenzy twice weekly, but I recently started using reef roids and have noticed even better polyp extension and feeding response.

Coral frenzy twice weekly, but I recently started using reef roids and have noticed even better polyp extension and feeding response.

excellent, I use reef roids aswell as a detritus stir up from turkey bastering my rocks daily and lettin the skimmer pull it out daily. Hopin for the best lol

image-127.jpg

image-128.jpg

Key to goni's is simple. Low flow I have mine in a dead spot in terms of flow. Feed em either broadcast or target feed with small micron size food, and good lighting.

Archived