ReefCleaners.org

NanoFever's TRITON NANO!

NanoFever

man my neighbor has a 26' shamrock and goes out all the time and for $100 i can go whenever he goes out.

That's awesome! I used to have a 35' rybo runner when I lived in ft lauderdale and a 16' action craft when I lived in Orlando in the mosquito lagoon. I miss fishing every weekend that's for sure. You get out often? Here's one we got on our honeymoon!

76047CDC-1C2F-41DC-9019-A012D684F191.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got the corals I ordered from zia on sat!

614CCFEB-8775-4C4B-BF93-05D1D2D39D26.jpg

EAF64FE4-EAD8-48DA-B2A0-E38A8CA330FE.jpg

8F429BE7-57DA-45F9-B90F-4FF13B9E7860.jpg

14D1A867-C2A4-4334-B310-C82D296AB1A8.jpg

Also got to do some camping!

2B1BAA78-7C5D-45FE-A704-69DF71B788CB.jpg

8A358805-63FF-439A-9BB3-164DB9E56BBB.jpg

And what's a day without something reef related!

D0FC3A95-047F-4E54-B2BA-2A708A3D2C24.jpg

Ya it was a blast. Water access only and had to canoe a couple miles to get there. Thanks Sk8! Got 3 more today...my fish was back ordered though. I'll post some picks when I get home!

Got some corals from a local guy last night! Got a rainbow monti, JF Jackolantern, emerald city zoas, and a rare orange branching cyphastrea. Will post pics once everything is open! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Got my new fish finally! He's still a little scared but this is the best I could get on pics of him! Got him from the new sponsor along with some other items for my 40B at work. Was packaged great with a cooling pack and all livestock looked happy and healthy. Great prices too! Will be ordering again from them for sure!

Here is the swissgaurd basslet!

EE40354A-1517-4733-9CDF-494CD64B238A.jpg

1BA2625D-6CDD-486F-8B5D-99EBA5EBFC8A.jpg

Glad to see another Swissguard! Mine is a handsome fish and really is a gentleman. I hope yours settles in to be just as awesome.

So far he's chillin in the back but getting along with everyone. I love the colors on him...the poor mans candy basslet. Hahaha!

Nice! I've never really seen that fish- not common around here

Ya I had never seen one in person, but I had always wanted one and got a killer deal from one of the new sponsors and needed to replace my yellow assessor so gave him a shot. So far hes awesome. He keeps chillin in my dragons breath macro and poppin his head out, would be a great pic if he would stay still! HAHA!

Ya I had never seen one in person, but I had always wanted one and got a killer deal from one of the new sponsors and needed to replace my yellow assessor so gave him a shot. So far hes awesome. He keeps chillin in my dragons breath macro and poppin his head out, would be a great pic if he would stay still! HAHA!

Cool, looking forward to more pics!

Nice! You got me thinking about fish now- I really like the potter Angel.

Angels always scare me because of PE. They are so sweet though! Flame angels are awesome too

Angels always scare me because of PE. They are so sweet though! Flame angels are awesome too

Ya, someone had a potters in their tank on here and it was with sps and doing fine. Live aquaria says they may bother soft corals but you never know- I might take a chance. I feed heavily so maybe that will help

killer color on some of those corals, nice fish too! :)

Thanks BRN it's still a work in progress for sure but on its way back.

Ya, someone had a potters in their tank on here and it was with sps and doing fine. Live aquaria says they may bother soft corals but you never know- I might take a chance. I feed heavily so maybe that will help

Ya a lot of people seem to have them but just complain about poor PE. Which of fine with me if they aren't killing my stuff! Lol! I would give it a try if I were you. If the fish is an ahole send it back to the store. :)

I also got some stuff from reef cleaners today. Got some snails to replenish my cuc and got some mangroves as well as some barnacles. Gonna try a rescape in a few months incorporating the barnacles and some barnacle blennys. The mangroves are a project...gonna try and get some arial roots overtime...if it works then they will be the centerpiece of my future upgrade. :)

Ya a lot of people seem to have them but just complain about poor PE. Which of fine with me if they aren't killing my stuff! Lol! I would give it a try if I were you. If the fish is an ahole send it back to the store. :)

I also got some stuff from reef cleaners today. Got some snails to replenish my cuc and got some mangroves as well as some barnacles. Gonna try a rescape in a few months incorporating the barnacles and some barnacle blennys. The mangroves are a project...gonna try and get some arial roots overtime...if it works then they will be the centerpiece of my future upgrade. :)

Really- didn't know a lot of people have them- I've only seen one on here- can you point me towards some threads? That would be a bummer though if they affect PE- can't have that? mangroves sounds interesting
  • 1 month later...

IDK how i missed this thread for so long! Just caught up! Tank looks awesome and very nice work on the top! I will be experimenting with routing some acrylic this weekend, well see how it goes!

IDK how i missed this thread for so long! Just caught up! Tank looks awesome and very nice work on the top! I will be experimenting with routing some acrylic this weekend, well see how it goes!

Thanks, one piece of advice is use thicker acrylic that you think because mine tends to bow a little after awhile.

Archived