Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Macroalgae Sale!

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

We have a good amount of macroalgae in stock, include some Liagora and the last of the season's codium. Sargassum and Flame algae are also in decent supply. Chaeto is also in stock as is Halimeda. Use the code "macroalgae" sale, (no quotes, all lowercase), to receive 25% off the macroalgae portion of your order. Thanks again! Unfortunately we cannot apply this code retroactively.

John Maloney

www.ReefCleaners.org

It should work now, I left out the "r" earlier. use earlier, sorry about that!

Was trying different spellings thinking you may have misspelled it. lol Huge order coming my way! :lol:

Oh man, so upset. lol. Just ordered from you on Friday, but I'd have waited if I'd known you were gonna do this sale! I forgot to get some of the codium. :P I got my snails on Wednesday - which by the way, been meaning to thank you for! Not only do I have an abundance of tank cleaners now, I have snacks for my hermits lol. They have been snacking on some of the ones that are still in the sandbed. :P

jedimasterben

Ugh, damn everything! I spend two hours with my parents before ordering and the damn cactus caulerpa and pink galaxy are gone! :lol:

Ugh, damn everything! I spend two hours with my parents before ordering and the damn cactus caulerpa and pink galaxy are gone! :lol:

There was pink galaxy? damn it x 2

jedimasterben

There was pink galaxy? damn it x 2

Yep. It's one of a couple of macros that I cannot really collect myself (as I don't really stray much off of the beach). :/

Just jumped on this deal. I was considering adding some Macro's and the great deal put me over the edge.. Got a variety for my 8 and 28 gallons..

• 1 month later...

Damn, I want some more red algae, but my urchin absolutely loves it...he ate my entire order in a day.

My Turbo snails make quick work of my Red Gracilaria. It was their reward to decimating my cotton candy algae outbreak.

.. and on that topic - Everything I ordered arrived in great condition, Even with USPS doing 'who-knows-what' to the package (it was obviously handled very rough along the way). Kudos to John..

Archived