Innovative Marine Aquariums

Maxspect RipTide

CoralVue Aquarium Products

http://www.coralvue.com/maxspect-rip...-generator-516

Next Generation of Water Moving Technology

The Maxspect Riptide is the world's first "Gyre-Generator". Compared to traditional powerheads and wavemakers that are based on propeller nozzle flow technology, the Maxspect Riptide is based on advanced crossflow technology which produces massive horizontal water movement leaving little to no dead spots.

Chris

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MSRP ???

I'll have more info on specifications and pricing after I return from Interzoo. Will be making daily posts on the Maxspect LED Facebook page while at the show.

Chris

I'll have more info on specifications and pricing after I return from Interzoo. Will be making daily posts on the Maxspect LED Facebook page while at the show.

Chris

Thank you

And very interesting concept

Let us know if its controllable or just on/off. Thanks.

Controllable, there will be a iOS/Android app.

Chris

masterbuilder

I just spent a boatload to set up Gyre flow with Vortechs and I am not 100% happy.

Will be watching.

Thanks for the info

That is a really fascinating design. I would say hiding it might be a bit difficult based on shape and its so cool looking people might not want to hide it.

any update? i didnt see any post on facebook about it. I thought it was going to have daily post about it but didnt seem to happen

jedimasterben

any update? i didnt see any post on facebook about it. I thought it was going to have daily post about it but didnt seem to happen

:huh:

Interzoo is from May 29th to June 1st.

jedimasterben

Lol. Interzoo is gonna be big since a lot of the big 'reefing' companies are based in Germany, a lot will probably announced and shown.

jedimasterben

now wonder what cost is gonna be

I wonder what the price point will be? I assume 200ish?

You're in the ballpark, significantly cheaper than the MP40.

Chris

if its like $200 that would be pretty good. but what model would be in the $200 the one that would compete in power with the Mp40 or the smallest one starting at $200ish if its the smallest one at that price then I dont know if I would be interested

Archived