Top Shelf Aquatics

FS: Chaeto $10 shipped USPS

Arkayology

Arkayology

You will get a handful of coarse green healthy chaeto that will have pods, and may have: mini brittle stars, asterina stars, baby banded trochus snails, bristle worms, spaghetti worms, small limpets, and various microfauna. My system is pest free (no red bugs, flatworms, nudibranchs, etc.).

In the unlikely event that the chaeto does not survive the shipping, you must send me a pic within two hours of delivery. If it doesn't make it you will be refunded the amount of your payment post shipping charges (small flat rate is currently $5.95). This is very hardy chaeto and I have never had someone lose it yet.

- 1 "clump" shipped USPS 2-day priority ~ $10

- Double "clump"shipped USPS 2-day priority ~ $15

PM if you are interested. See thread for reviews/pics of the chaeto. Lots of very satisfied buyers! No heat packs. Please gift the payment.

The fuge:

photo-7.jpg

Here is the standard size of the clump of chaeto with a bottle of BRS glue for size comparison

photo-9.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arkayology

Another clump sold. Anyone else? I am headed to the post office on Monday to ship. Did I mention the chaeto is full of pods?

• 1 month later...

I have more chaeto if anyone is interested! I literally had to throw away enough chaeto to fill up a 10g yesterday. I have plenty left though! Full of pods!

this guy needs some!!!

If you have more left, I'll take some too! Pm'd ya

Check your pm's!

nice to find a local reefer on here.

Where do you live?

I'll take it if noone else has claimed it. PM incoming.

Thanks! I will send it out Monday!

I will post in this thread when I have a few more clumps to mail out. Thanks everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm heading to the PO tomorrow with a couple shipments of chaeto. Does anyone else want some? Last call before my impending wedding consumes all my free time.

Archived