Cultivated Reef

FS: Chaeto $10 shipped USPS

Arkayology

That's all for now. I will have more in a couple weeks.

Just wanted to add that package I got was super healthy, even with the summer heat. Thanks.

I'm glad it arrived safe and sound. I have good luck shipping this chaeto. I have not had one person tell me that it was DOA.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait for mine to arrive. Excited to she what all is living in it :D

I am sure there are tons of copepods and maybe even some amphipods in there. There could be some mini brittle stars, but I didn't see any when I grabbed it. Who knows? :happy:

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a lot of chaeto that I can ship out. I am heading to the post office tomorrow if anything wants any. Let me know tonight ASAP!

Too bad I missed yesterday's shipment, but I'd love to take one during the next round!

pm sent! :)

I have more if you want some. Next shipment goes out Monday.

180px-Youcheatdrjones.jpg

I know this isn't the feedback forum, buuut...

Quick, hassle-free and generous delivery of a dense, deep emerald green, pile of Chaeto!

A bump and a big thanks to Arkayology!!!

20140910_172816.jpg

hehe thanks, glad you like. "You cheat very big" and "Hold on to your potatoes" were catch phrases of mine growing up (and I'm half-Japanese), so of course I was regularly referred to as Short Round lol

I have sent out the last few shipments today. I need a week or so to grow more chaeto. If you still want some, pm me and I will put you in que for some. We probably have another month or so before it gets too cold to ship the chaeto without heat packs to the upper US, but I can probably ship to the southern states for a bit longer than that.

I got my shipment in today!

xjoL3Lt.jpg

It completely stuffed my fuge basket. :] The moment I opened the bag I found a tiny brittle, and promptly lost track of the guy when he entered the tank. I'm also seeing a new kind of pod on the glass already, and can't wait for their numbers to grow.

Thanks! :D

I've been meaning to post that I received a generous amount of chaeto from you last week, just as promised.

You're obviously not making much on this after shipping and supplies and are doing this a service to your fellow reefers so thank you!

I've been meaning to post that I received a generous amount of chaeto from you last week, just as promised.

You're obviously not making much on this after shipping and supplies and are doing this a service to your fellow reefers so thank you!

Thanks man! I appreciate it.

Archived