Innovative Marine Aquariums

FS: Chaeto $10 shipped USPS

Arkayology

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to share this with you all. I shipped out some chaeto to a member last week Monday. It got lost and just showed up yesterday. I figured it was a goner and was getting ready to work out a refund and argue with USPS. I got word today that the chaeto arrived healthy and green! I can't believe it survived a week and a half in a box.

• 1 month later...

If you want some chaeto, PM me. I have a lot right now.

Update: Shipping 3 packages of chaeto out in the next day or two. Anyone else want some? I have lots! Let me know by tonight so I can make sure yours goes out tomorrow!

• 2 weeks later...

I shipped some to Chicago this week. It arrived safe and sound. I guess if you are in the 40-50 degrees area and you want some chaeto I can oblige.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm in VA.. what ya think??

You should be OK. I have shipped to Chicago in freezing temps and it made it just fine.

I need some just started a new tank. How much

$10 shipped for a baseball or $15 for a triple sized clump.

I shipped some to Chicago this week. It arrived safe and sound. I guess if you are in the 40-50 degrees area and you want some chaeto I can oblige.

Mine arrived from Indy with no issues what so ever. Trimmed it 2 times now and just tossed some.

Not to hijack your thread but can you recommend an alternative for a JBJ 12G?

http://coralcompulsion.com/led/PAR-BULBS/led-21w-REF-GRO

This is what I use. Any daylight LED bulb from Lowes/HD will be fine though. I just find that I get a nice healthy macro algae from the CC bulb. I used it to grow flame algae and it looked amazing! I lost it over the summer though because the chaeto overgrew it and choked it out.

Archived