ReefCleaners.org

LIVESALE!

SaltCritters

SaltCritters

SaltCritters LIVESALE!!

You don't want to miss this!

Be sure to head on over to our Facebook page and share THIS post publicly for your chance to win one of three LED lights from Zetlight!

Be Sure to Show Zetlight some love for the donations, Like and share their page please.

f92c3375-2ba4-4594-8dea-d77b126eaa7e.jpg

REAL coral at REAL prices!

www.SaltCritters.com

Are You Salty?

Be sure to join us on Facebook!

www.Facebook.com/SaltCritters

Or you can follow us on Twitter!

www.Twitter.com/SaltCritters

So I noticed that you haven't posted anything new on the site the past couple days or so....does that mean you're saving everything for the Live Sale? Can we expect to see mostly everything that is on the site now in the live sale, all new stuff, or a good mixture of both?

SaltCritters

So I noticed that you haven't posted anything new on the site the past couple days or so....does that mean you're saving everything for the Live Sale? Can we expect to see mostly everything that is on the site now in the live sale, all new stuff, or a good mixture of both?

Waiting to list everything during the livesale. A mixture of both old and new. Mainly new tho have about 800 new items to list.

SaltCritters

It's this a n-r exclusive live sale?

It will be on our website. May post some coupons or crazy deals on our facebook page. Don't see the point in complicating things by posting everything on a forum

I want it to be tomorrow now! I'm really interested in those orange bubble St. Thomas shrooms (I will hunt people down if those sell out before I can nab one!), some Rics, and seeing what those Caribean zoas look like.

I watched some of the Jason Fox live sale last night that was on Reef2reef. It was apparently better to just F5 Jason Fox's website than to actually follow along on the R2R thread because things were selling so fast. The snarky conversations on the thread were also a turn off.

SaltCritters

Its almost time! Be sure to check out the Livesale Rules/Info at www.SaltCritters.com/lsr

I have nabbed a lot of things so far, including 2 of those gorgeous St. Thomas mushrooms! In fact I bought the 2 for less than the regular price of one. Mr. Salty is releasing really good coupons on FaceBook. Shooting for 100 "Likes" right now for another coupon.

Thanks Salty! I had fun and bought more than I should have. :lol:

Same here... need to do a little rescape before they are shipped. Or get a frag tank...

SaltCritters

Today was a fun day!

SaltyBox1_zps6deb1059.jpg

There were just a few things to unpack...

SaltyBox2_zps52ebc014.jpg

Glad to see they made it

Archived