• Not a good experience
    • Could use some improvement

Legendary Corals

Here are some pics from my recent order:

16437910741_c41b3950ed_h.jpgIMG_2676 by dryland970, on Flickr

16438730592_2d27fa2496_h.jpgIMG_2685 by dryland970, on Flickr

16437939701_a3c3c10369_h.jpgIMG_2701 by dryland970, on Flickr

16253451839_e0059d089d_h.jpgIMG_2697 by dryland970, on Flickr

Keep in mind that these photos were taken on the same day that the coral arrived.

Looks awesome! Thanks for posting.

LC has some sweet corals and packing.

Boobies

image.jpg1_9.jpg

I approve of said boobies.

• 3 months later...
enderturtle

Legendary Corals is legit! I bought a single polyp frag of peachy blues from them for 15$ and it came with 3 babies! Darwin is an all around nice guy and he knows his corals. Definitely legendary quality corals coming from these guys. Will buy from again :)

• 5 weeks later...
Nano sapiens

Ordered a number of frags over the weekend and all were packaged great and are doing fine in my tank.

'Thumbs Up'!

Nanofreak79

Got in another order, second one in a week or two. I again got extra polyps, awesome prices and excellent communication. I just cannot stop ordering from these guys, Darwin, who probably does most of the work is awesome. can't wait for there sps to start popping up! Just wanted to do another feedback to let anyone who hasn't ordered know that I've never been dissatisfied with any of my orders. LC for life! :bowdown:

Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals is legit! I bought a single polyp frag of peachy blues from them for 15$ and it came with 3 babies! Darwin is an all around nice guy and he knows his corals. Definitely legendary quality corals coming from these guys. Will buy from again :)

Thanks Mike! Sorry for the late reply, hope those Peachy Blues are doing awesome for you!

Ordered a number of frags over the weekend and all were packaged great and are doing fine in my tank.

'Thumbs Up'!

Glad everything is doing well with you Ralph, wish we could have stayed longer to chat! Hope to see those Petros grow to a full 1" across in your tank.

Got in another order, second one in a week or two. I again got extra polyps, awesome prices and excellent communication. I just cannot stop ordering from these guys, Darwin, who probably does most of the work is awesome. can't wait for there sps to start popping up! Just wanted to do another feedback to let anyone who hasn't ordered know that I've never been dissatisfied with any of my orders. LC for life! :bowdown:

Thanks a bunch Jon! We try. ;) Our SPS game you can expect to appear later this year. We're going to have a tank system dedicated just for those fuzzy sticks (or at least we hope they'll stay fuzzy LOL). I think people think I do most of the work mostly because I'm the one who replies to most of the emails and I'm the online presence. Have to give Alvin and Joe credit, as LC would be nothing without my two friends!

Nano sapiens

Hope to see those Petros grow to a full 1" across in your tank.

Me too...and have lots of babies :)

I ordered a zoa pack yesterday and they all came in looking very colorful and healthy! Professional packing and polyps well protected by the little plastic cups that are attached to the frag plugs. I ordered 4 frags and they even sent me a freebie along with it. Will definitely be ordering again :)

Legendary Corals

I ordered a zoa pack yesterday and they all came in looking very colorful and healthy! Professional packing and polyps well protected by the little plastic cups that are attached to the frag plugs. I ordered 4 frags and they even sent me a freebie along with it. Will definitely be ordering again :)

Glad to hear everything came in well! They should be taking off in your tank in no time. :)

Archived