Legendary Feedback  

22 members have voted

1. 1. How was your experience?

• Would definitely order again!
    • Not a good experience
    • Could use some improvement

Legendary Corals

Why hello Nano-Reef,

I know there's a handful of Legendary Customers in here. Leave the good, the bad, but mostly the good in this thread. The more good you post the more freebies you'll get on your next order. Oops! I mean... be 100% honest in your opinion!!! LOL

But for real. Reputation is everything in the world of coral vending. We want to hear feedback from real hobbyists to ensure you that our quality is beyond that of any other vendor and that an experience with us is indeed a Legendary one.

If there's something bad, let us know if you have suggestions on how we can improve, things that you would like to see, anything in general that would help us grow as a business that is more catered to your needs for your reef. We want to make sure that we maintain a strong relationship with you guys.

Cheers,

Darwin

natalia_la_loca

ergh, I totally forgot to leave feedback. Okay, here goes :)

Darwin's frags, packing, shipping, and especially customer service are stellar. His communication both before and after the order was friendly, attentive, thoughtful and professional. My order arrived nice and warm in the middle of a brutal winter, and several of the Zs/Ps were still open when I opened the box. And several of the frags had more polyps than I had ordered.

Legendary Corals is awesome. Order from them.

peterock44

darwin and friends over at legendary corals are excellent. the communication was top notch, customer service was beyond amazing, and the corals themselves are spectacular. my legendary corals experience was amazing and the corals are my favorites in my tank. when a new setup happens darwin is the first person i'll be contacting.

although that new wysiwyg update really makes me think i can fit just a few more in my current tank!

I've placed a few orders with Legendary Corals and couldn't be happier. Communication is top notch, always going out of their way to make sure I have any and all questions answered. The shipping method as shown on their website seems to be almost foolproof and I've yet to see a problem in any of their packages I've received. And of course, the coral is healthy and opening as soon as it's in the tank, if not even before!

I think the worst part of LC is that they have so much awesome stuff that you can't just order once! :lol: my wallet must have been speaking there for a second.

Definitely recommend LC to everyone, or maybe not so I can have it all to myself.... Go buy awesome coral from LC!

First off, let me just preface this that I'm in no way affiliated with Legendary Corals.

This place is seriously legit! No joke!!!! My intial experience with Legendary Corals was pleasant when I met up with them. I pay them cash, I get some awesome looking coral, and off I go a happy customer. Usually we all live happily ever after.

But what if you don't end up getting coral that is doing well? What then?

In my case, I purchased a watermelon chalice, rasta zoas, My Clemetine zoas and got a Blue Ghost as a freebie. The Watermelon Chalice is doing great, and readily feasted on prawn eggs. The Rastas and Blue Ghosts were doing as well too and got a feeding response the first day I put them in the tank.

The My Clementines however, not so much. They were closed up for 6 days. Never once did they open in my tank. Not once. I was concerned that they may never like my tank and may possibly melt away into nothingness. (You all know what I'm talking about). But I figured what do I have to lose, might as well give it a shot and PM/'ed the good folks at Legendary Coral with a picture and was expecting some sort of response like "Sorry Charlie, no guarantees", or "You should have said something a few days earlier. But now that it's this late in the game..."

I couldn't believe that Darwin was okay with replacing the My Clementines coral. I asked if I could exchanged it for a Fire and Ice zoa frag, and he says that it'll be an additional $10. No problem!

So I met with Darwin again at a specified meeting spot with the My Clementines in hand, and he saw me asked "What is that?" I told it was the My Clementines that weren't doing so well. Which by the way, just as I was about to meet Darwin, they finally started opening up on day 7. Go figure.... <_< He told me, no I was suppose to keep the My Clementines, and pay the $10 for the difference of the Fire and Ice.

"WAIT! WHAT??!?!?!?!?! Are you kidding me? I'm the one who PM/ed you late in the game, and you're inviting me to keep both frags for only $10 more!?!?!?!? What sort of crazy sick joke is this????? No one would ever do this. Not even the most generous of stores would do this, not even Costco!!!!

I ended up giving the My Clementines back because there's no way I wanted to jack these guys. Besides they're opening up again, and figured they could keep it or resell it down the road. It ended up being an exchange, meaning no money was exchanged, only corals.

I couldn't believe at how far above and beyond Legendary Corals would go to make sure that you end up a happy customer!!!! I mean they guys are seriously legit! Any other place wouldn't have done an exchange, or let the customer keep the original coral!!!!

My head is still spinning as to how amazingly excellent their service is! I've got another office tank cycling. I know where I'm going to fill my tank up with coral!

Mad props to Legendary Corals :bowdown:

Darwin really, truly cares for his livestock. His dedication shows. Like the other posters have said, he has great packaging. The delivery arrived nice and warm with no leaks. Darwin is a little bad at math, some of my frags had more polyps on them than I ordered, but I think I can forgive him that. ;) Finally, his communication both before and after the sale has been prompt and attentive.

In short, order from Legendary Corals without hesitation! (Especially the Petroglyphs, they are even sexier in person!)

Nanofreak79

Let's get to the point. This is one of the best spots to get some prized pieces for your collection. My experience with them is legendary. I have had some of my healthiest and nicest pieces come from this vendor. There shipping and packaging of the coral is second to none. Prices are in line or better than the rest of the vendors for zoas and paly's. Big D is by far one of the best communicators, both by email and Pm's.

Legendary corals has my buisness for life. Don't hesitate to put in an order. You'll be treated as a valued customer wether it's a large order, or a small order.

• 2 weeks later...
snowprince

I would like to give a loud shout-out to Darwin. Again, just reiterating what everyone else has said about him. Awesome communication, awesome packaging, and awesome service!

Oh and I got the swedish fish:P

Legendary Corals

I would like to give a loud shout-out to Darwin. Again, just reiterating what everyone else has said about him. Awesome communication, awesome packaging, and awesome service!

Oh and I got the swedish fish:P

Glad to hear everything was well! Just want to give a heads up that there's no DOA guarantee for the Swedish Fish. :D

• 1 month later...

Glad to hear everything was well! Just want to give a heads up that there's no DOA guarantee for the Swedish Fish. :D

Good to know there is no DOA policy on the Swedish Fish... cause that last one I got looked a little squished.

Unbox3_zps111e8516.jpg

I've made two orders from Darwin now. Prompt communications, fast delivery, well packaged and happy corals!

Rek Tek Starburst Monti Cap. Darwin didn't give me the frag I saw on the website, he gave me a bigger one!

Starburst_zps05038495.jpg

Sexyarse Yuma

Yuma_zps6045a21e.jpg

Not all these zoas are Darwin's, but most of them are:

Zoas_zps988f4b85.jpg

Top row, left to right (From LC): Petroglyphs (growing like weeds!), Red Hornets, Blue Hornets

Middle row (From LC except for the rastas): Rastas, Promethians, Starry Sky, Strawberry Daquiri

Bottom row (from Lawnman): Utter Chaos, Bam Bam, Vice

Legendary Corals

Good to know there is no DOA policy on the Swedish Fish... cause that last one I got looked a little squished.

Unbox3_zps111e8516.jpg

I've made two orders from Darwin now. Prompt communications, fast delivery, well packaged and happy corals!

Rek Tek Starburst Monti Cap. Darwin didn't give me the frag I saw on the website, he gave me a bigger one!

Starburst_zps05038495.jpg

Sexyarse Yuma

Yuma_zps6045a21e.jpg

Not all these zoas are Darwin's, but most of them are:

Zoas_zps988f4b85.jpg

Top row, left to right (From LC): Petroglyphs (growing like weeds!), Red Hornets, Blue Hornets

Middle row (From LC except for the rastas): Rastas, Promethians, Starry Sky, Strawberry Daquiri

Bottom row (from Lawnman): Utter Chaos, Bam Bam, Vice

Wow are those zoas taking off, especially that LC Petroglyph! Can't express how awesome it is to see photos of our corals and read positive feedback... Thanks so much! I see that blue hornet is doing well. ;)

Nanofreak79

I put the sticker on my whip. Gotta represent one of the best vendors for beautiful pieces on the site. I've ordered four-5 times? Not sure, but every time it's been A+++ service and healthiest corals too.

• 5 weeks later...
Legendary Corals

I put the sticker on my whip. Gotta represent one of the best vendors for beautiful pieces on the site. I've ordered four-5 times? Not sure, but every time it's been A+++ service and healthiest corals too.

Always a pleasure to send you a box J! I like surprising you with those polyp counts. Hopefully that new morph is doing well for ya. Haven't even named those yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Another excellent order placed with the guys at Legendary Corals! I contacted Darwin about what I was looking for, some pieces that weren't even on the site, but I wanted to see if maybe they still had them. A little back and forth later and we had another ordered locked down and I couldn't be happier. Got a few freebies thrown in as well! Healthy corals, great communication, and top notch shipping.

What's feedback without some proof :)

15056095462_ee01e5627f_z.jpg

14869796300_455e0cc638_z.jpg

Legendary Corals

Another excellent order placed with the guys at Legendary Corals! I contacted Darwin about what I was looking for, some pieces that weren't even on the site, but I wanted to see if maybe they still had them. A little back and forth later and we had another ordered locked down and I couldn't be happier. Got a few freebies thrown in as well! Healthy corals, great communication, and top notch shipping.

What's feedback without some proof :)

15056095462_ee01e5627f_z.jpg

14869796300_455e0cc638_z.jpg

Looks phenomenal Kyle! Thanks again for taking the time to write a review for us. Definitely appreciated and glad that all of the corals are looking great. :)

Wow are those zoas taking off, especially that LC Petroglyph! Can't express how awesome it is to see photos of our corals and read positive feedback... Thanks so much! I see that blue hornet is doing well. ;)

The Petroglyphs sure have done well! I've even managed to frag some to trade to a local reef club member for some Agaves and other goodies. A picture of them has won my local reef club's monthly photo contest even:

LCPetro_zps498774f4.jpg

So yeah, your Petros have been good to me. :D

Unfortunately, my Pistol Shrimp decided to take my Starburst Monti Cap one night and bury it. It was days before I could find it. It's all bleached out now. I'm hoping it can bounce back. Should I put it in a shaded area to try to try re-acclimate it to light?

I haven't ordered from LC (I'm still saving up) but I have ordered from Darwin. Great seller, great corals that are bigger than advertised. Seriously awesome!

• 4 months later...

Awesome Experience ordering from Legendary Corals! Everything was well packed and labeled. Great communication, prices, and some seriously rad frags!

Legendary Corals

I haven't ordered from LC (I'm still saving up) but I have ordered from Darwin. Great seller, great corals that are bigger than advertised. Seriously awesome!

Don't know why I never responded to this, thanks a lot 1.0reef! :)

Awesome Experience ordering from Legendary Corals! Everything was well packed and labeled. Great communication, prices, and some seriously rad frags!

Thanks so much for the comment. We love hearing how much people love our corals and packaging. Can't wait to see those pieces grown out into colonies...

Andrew_Reef90g

Legendary Corals has the best coral, period. I can't find nicer coral from anybody. My ONLY complaint (I feel weird being the first person to complain) is the shipping is higher then many other places. However, you guys have top notch packaging. However, unique corals has great packaging and they only charge 15$ shipping.

I hope you don't take this wrong, because I LOVE Legendary Corals. I will be placing an order shortly. Just saving up a bit more money.

Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals has the best coral, period. I can't find nicer coral from anybody. My ONLY complaint (I feel weird being the first person to complain) is the shipping is higher then many other places. However, you guys have top notch packaging. However, unique corals has great packaging and they only charge 15$ shipping.

I hope you don't take this wrong, because I LOVE Legendary Corals. I will be placing an order shortly. Just saving up a bit more money.

Thanks for the feedback! We WISH we could offer $15! But it's because Unique Corals has a massive facility and they also wholesale, so they move hundreds of packages a week to get incredible shipping quotes. We're only run by 3 coral geeks with a set up in one of our homes and we'd rather not try to raise the prices of our corals throughout the site to include the cost of shipping and have one set fee that people pay for once. If you thought Unique's packaging was great, I'm very confident that ours trumps there's. ;)

I did a review of my order in my thread (see sig). But to summarize, the order was packaged excellently and the corals were everything I expected.

Thanks so much for the review! We're glad that everything arrived well and that you're happy. Would love it if you could post pics in this thread! Your doggy looks very adorable too.

Archived