Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Crummbs Collection

crummbs

1K for a Mushroom? A white one? Bleach one of yours and pretend it's expensive. I just don't get it. :lol:

Yup. That mushroom you saw was from reeferscove.com vendor. I bought my bleeding apple from them there at a fair price, everything was fairly priced except for that mushroom and this 1 yuma that sold the 1st day for $150.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Legendary Corals

That shroom was simply insane in person. Haven't run into one like that in a long time. The closest shroom to that is the Red Devil, which is about $400+ just for a baby.

Didn't know you were at RAP Ben, the LC crew was there too!

That shroom was simply insane in person. Haven't run into one like that in a long time. The closest shroom to that is the Red Devil, which is about $400+ just for a baby.

Didn't know you were at RAP Ben, the LC crew was there too!

Yeah, I had to pass by that booth several times just to drool over it. I think the actinics doesn't do justice for it. It needs to be shown under daylights or something. Do you know the name of it?

Just googled the red devil mushroom and man, it looks better than the green/yellow/orange jawbreakers.

If I can get a baby 1 with all colors at $300, then I'll buy it asap lol.

Yeah I was. I'll be going to MAX as well so we can meet. Did you meet All Delight over there? Darrell was cool man.

There were some pretty hot reefer chicks there too not gonna lie. And the coral selection for scolys were much better than last year's, I bought two masters man! Sheeiiz. What did you buy?

Nice! You picked those 1st two frags up from RAP? Or Reef Lounge?

Dude....I should've went to RL USA on Sunday after RAP....I believe Jimmy got some nice goodies from that indo shipment that sold quick...damnit!

Dude, post that rainbow plate you had. lol The 1 that resold for $700 at reef2reef.

Nice! You picked those 1st two frags up from RAP? Or Reef Lounge?

Dude....I should've went to RL USA on Sunday after RAP....I believe Jimmy got some nice goodies from that indo shipment that sold quick...damnit!

Dude, post that rainbow plate you had. lol The 1 that resold for $700 at reef2reef.

I got the first two frags from RAP! :D I think they were from Liz. The only sucky thing about going to RL USA was that he was just opening the stuff up so nothing was really open :/

I got the first two frags from RAP! :D I think they were from Liz. The only sucky thing about going to RL USA was that he was just opening the stuff up so nothing was really open :/

He listed some of the corals on his website...I believe people had bought some before he even got to list the sold ones.

Archived