Innovative Marine Aquariums

Game of Zoas

Paandemonium

Paandemonium

Shipping: Anywhere overnight $35, Priority anywhere $15

I highly recommend spending the little extra and getting overnight BUT my new shipping method has worked wonders for me thus far so priority isnt out of the option.

Also, Florida shipping is $10

WYSIWYG Pictures are here!

Oompa Loompas WYSIWYG $80 4 adult polyps and nubs coming in

14321403858_2f447771f9_c.jpg

I have Blood Shots for $50 pp

I'm selling these for a friend, I'll be picking mine up next week which means if you buy I ship next week

(no wysiwyg on these but you have a guarantee that these are legit, I'll send wysiwyg pictures the day before I ship out and if you are unhappy with the pictures I'll issue a refund instantly)

As always I'll throw something in the box to make shipping worth your while)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time for a Help-a-sista out fund!!!!!! If you aren't buying some your dumb, just plain dumb, and pretty ignorant..... So BUY!!!!

Paandemonium

Time for a Help-a-sista out fund!!!!!! If you aren't buying some your dumb, just plain dumb, and pretty ignorant..... So BUY!!!!

The second set of zoas look like Hawaiian Sherberts! Good luck with sale

Thanks for the support guys <3 I'll be adding some fuego to the mix to get things going as well

Paandemonium

Post the mushrooms missy, or is that another thread?

Everyone asked about the shrooms, give me ten minutes lol

Paandemonium

Wtf. You have turquoise coraline? The colors actually hurt my eyes. Lol. Very nice shrooms clay.

Paandemonium

Wtf. You have turquoise coraline? The colors actually hurt my eyes. Lol. Very nice shrooms clay.

Actinic pictures :P

Paandemonium

ughhh i want some of these so so bad but gotta wait on my algae problem to clear up :<

Sooooooon! :)

Excited! Can't wait to get my frags!!

Frags fresh out the oven coming right up :lol:

natalia_la_loca

I would so be placing an order but I just ordered a new light fixture. If you've got more yummy zoas in a month or 2, I'll be sending some $$ your way :)

Paandemonium

Dem frags. :wub:

Dey is cute tho :)

I would so be placing an order but I just ordered a new light fixture. If you've got more yummy zoas in a month or 2, I'll be sending some $$ your way :)

For you my dear I'll always have polyps. Lmk I'll frag and set them off to the side for ya

Archived