Top Shelf Aquatics

Nanofreaks Shallow 45 CADlight

Nanofreak79

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So... what's going on with this tank? I'm been messing around with the idea of upgrading my little 25 Solana cube to this tank. :)

Good question.. I've missed seeing this threa updated. Hopefully all is well and the tanks still up -___-

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
FlowerMama

Hope you're doing alright, sounds stressful. No rush. Take care of business first. Pics/updates later.

I was sent a piece of ceramic via ups. It was packed as tight as a clams ass and marked fragile all over. It came in several pieces that leads me to the conclusion they were bouncing it off a wall.

Nanofreak79

Sorry to hear that man. Keep your head up.

thanks man. It's been a weight off my shoulders. Only thing that sucks us 50/50 with the kiddos. I'm doing good though. Thanks again!

I have a new tank/tanks up so I'm happy.

thanks man. It's been a weight off my shoulders. Only thing that sucks us 50/50 with the kiddos. I'm doing good though. Thanks again!

I have a new tank/tanks up so I'm happy.

Glad that it was a weight off you shoulders and not the other way around. I hear ya on the kiddos though...don't know what I would ever do with myself...hang in there bud.

Nanofreak79

Thank you! Day by day is how I'm dealing. 14 years , most of which sucked. Oh, and I thought lawyers were cheaper than they are. Lol

Archived