Top Shelf Aquatics

Deal of the Month: 10% off Tunze 9002

inTank

• 1 month later...

I have a loose magnet 9002 I bought from you ages ago. I'm finally going to be using it now, in the Nuvo 24 I'm setting up. I have a dumb question about the magnet... Do I glue it on the outside of the skimmer or can I slip it inside the skimmer and not glue it? I'm thinking if I cut down the brackets on the side of the magnet, it will fit in the top part of the skimmer and shouldn't interfere with the bubble column at all.

I have a loose magnet 9002 I bought from you ages ago. I'm finally going to be using it now, in the Nuvo 24 I'm setting up. I have a dumb question about the magnet... Do I glue it on the outside of the skimmer or can I slip it inside the skimmer and not glue it? I'm thinking if I cut down the brackets on the side of the magnet, it will fit in the top part of the skimmer and shouldn't interfere with the bubble column at all.

I have never put on inside the skimmer and if you did it just can't interfere with the bubbles as you point out. Most glued it to the outside of the body.

Archived