inTank Media Baskets

Kat's Tea Party Under the Tree - Retired

metrokat

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah kat I was going to ask what your initial thoughts were on the tank and stuff that came with it. Wish it came with something else/more/etc?

:D

Yeah kat I was going to ask what your initial thoughts were on the tank and stuff that came with it. Wish it came with something else/more/etc?
too early to tell. I'm still figuring out the remote and stuff.

The actinic is pretty cool. The manual says the middle chamber fits media and shows a media basket. I'm trying to find out if it should have been included or it is optional.

Lilies & Lace

I have a yasha and pistol in my RSM. For fish (if I keep fish) it will have to be the goby family (of course). Choices are

Eviota

Trimma

Yellow Neon

Yellow clown

Eviota's are lovely! I really like the Yellow Neon Gobies, you could even get a mated pair!

I wondered what that was on one of the first pics you posted. Crazy it is on one side....so much for target feeding without pulling lid off.

:D I'm not sure if this tank will cycle. Put in old water from my main tank, seeding the filter media for this tank in the main tank too. Live rock from the main tank. I also threw in some skimmate. And old crusty bag of purigen. Might test parameters tomorrow.

:D I'm not sure if this tank will cycle. Put in old water from my main tank, seeding the filter media for this tank in the main tank too. Live rock from the main tank. I also threw in some skimmate. And old crusty bag of purigen. Might test parameters tomorrow.

I doubt it will cycle. It always makes me nervous if there isn't at least a small soft cycle.

I'm looking forward to seeing this!

Archived