Cultivated Reef

Nanofreaks Tiny Terror Algae returns!

Nanofreak79

Just keeping everything black! The stand is black, the back of the tank and the ATO. I'll probably paint the aqualifter black and use black airline tubing. All inside components will be black, hopefully blending in with the backround. I usually do sumps, but wanted to keep it simple. Hopefully you'll have your tank soon! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Nice man,its going to look swift. That's for damn sure. So is this one going to be a mixed reef ?

I should be getting it wenesday,I haven't gotten a update since the 19th on where its at so we'll see. I've got a pretty nice scape set up and all glued up,hopefully it fits lol. I plan to use a AC20 to hide some stuff,so once I get it I'll start a thread for it.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very cool. I should have sent you the InTank basket for the ac20 ;)

Well wtf lol !!! I know you said you were using it for your kids tank,so I didn't say anything. But hey,if someone buys my drivers I posted,I can always bribe you with some more z & p fundsssss B)

I took it off and bought a internal filter. Now it's just sitting around.

Shoot me a pm or a text with a price and ill make it happen mane.

Nanofreak79

Got her all filled up and ready to cycle. Never mind the giant jäger heater, it will be replaced once I purchase the rest of the goodies :)

13975427344_7a4f7c7bf0.jpg

13974979565_2850516a54.jpg

Nanofreak79
sweet man!
Thank you!

Looks good man, I like the whole stealth mode setup! :)
Hopefully I can hide as much as possible, as it detracts for the display sometimes.

Hopefully I can hide as much as possible, as it detracts for the display sometimes.

Just cram it full of color and if anyone sees anything else they are just hatin and lookin for somethin to try to bring it down to their level lol

Nanofreak79

Thanks, I pretty much went with what was sent. I didn't smash any rock today like usually when I scape. Came out decent though.

Well,ya can't beat it man. Looking stellar.

Oh btw,I should have the tank and everything tomorrow. Let me know if you can figure out a price for that media basket maneeeee.

Totally forgot. I'll see how much it is to ship it.

Alright,just pm me when you're ready. I'll get it Friday if you figure it out by then.

All I keep seeing from you is tanks with rocks and frag racks. I wanna see coral, damnit!

Btw where has your brother been? Haven't seen him post in a while.

Nanofreak79

Funny, I actually sent him a message, with no reply yet. His wife must have kicked him out or something. Lmao. The 20 long has plans for a more diverse coral selection. I left plenty of room on the sandbed for some bigger pieces. I do like getting frags and watching them grow to.

I'll start posting pics of my 34 I guess.

NorthGaHillbilly

Diggin the scape, with the long tank I think two separate rock structures is key. Looking forward to seeing where you go with this one.

Nanofreak79
Diggin the scape, with the long tank I think two separate rock structures is key. Looking forward to seeing where you go with this one.

Thanks.....still thinking mixed reef. I think I can still get away with some sps too. I'm doing softies, lps and zoas in my 34 with pretty good results.

NorthGaHillbilly

Thanks.....still thinking mixed reef. I think I can still get away with some sps too. I'm doing softies, lps and zoas in my 34 with pretty good results.

I'm fighting the SPS bug right now, I have alot of LPS I still plan on getting, but I think I might get a green slimer to dip my toe

Really looking forward to seeing your zoas grown out, that tank is going to look insane

Archived