SaltCritters.com

Three tier media rack

NanoTank1

Any suggestions for filling out a three tier media rack? One thing I would like to tackle is phosphates. I'm not sure what people have found to be successful combinations. Or likewise, what was redundant... I should add that I am not planning on running a skimmer or reactor since this is a relatively small tank (~10 gallons). I do plan on SPS and two small (and yes, I can consider other tanks once they have grown!) clownfish. Thanks!

Any suggestions for filling out a three tier media rack? One thing I would like to tackle is phosphates. I'm not sure what people have found to be successful combinations. Or likewise, what was redundant... I should add that I am not planning on running a skimmer or reactor since this is a relatively small tank (~10 gallons). I do plan on SPS and two small (and yes, I can consider other tanks once they have grown!) clownfish. Thanks!

Check out Intank for recommendations on media and placement. GFO in a bag will help with the phosphates although a media reactor will be more effective.

Archived