Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

ETucc's Fluval Spec V ~ Nano Box!

ETucc

This place called Ocean Aquarium in Egg Harbor Township, down by me. His livestock prices aren't the greatest...

I paid $25 for the Gramma. It's cheaper than ordering one online and I was looking for one, specifically.

His coral prices are ridiculous, but in his defense, none of them are frags and all of the LPS and SPS are large and healthy.

i need to check them out, i need a new selection of livestock beyond what aquarium discounters has.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks awesome man!

Thank you dude! I'll check out your thread today, I've just been so busy.

i need to check them out, i need a new selection of livestock beyond what aquarium discounters has.

What are you looking for? I know everything they have, so I'll save you the drive haha.

Thank you dude! I'll check out your thread today, I've just been so busy.

What are you looking for? I know everything they have, so I'll save you the drive haha.

mainly just fish and inverts. i know i want to get a pistol shrimp and yellow watchman goby. still on the fence about a clown. def more into gobies for the 10g though

mainly just fish and inverts. i know i want to get a pistol shrimp and yellow watchman goby. still on the fence about a clown. def more into gobies for the 10g though

His CUC selection is awful. Emeralds, Peppermints, and Nassarius are like all he has... Maybe some large turbos. Not even Ceriths. No Pistol Shrimp.

He didn't have a Yellow Watchman yesterday, just an Orange Spot and a rather large Tiger Striped Goby which was 5+ inches long.

I wouldn't bother, brother.

Go to Aquarium Center in Blackwood, NJ.

i just realized i said discounters and ment center. i was just there a week ago to get some dry rock. coral selection was slim pickings and way over priced, most of the salt water fish tanks didn't look too healthy either when i was there.

i just realized i said discounters and ment center. i was just there a week ago to get some dry rock. coral selection was slim pickings and way over priced, most of the salt water fish tanks didn't look too healthy either when i was there.

Yeah their coral sucks but I always thought their marine livestock was pretty healthy and fairly priced. Hmmm...

Yeah their coral sucks but I always thought their marine livestock was pretty healthy and fairly priced. Hmmm...

i still have another month or so before my tank will be cycled, so it's not like im in a rush either

Your tank is looking great bud! I love the new royal gramma

Thanks boss!

It looks like I could be moving, again, possibly in the near future. I applied to some jobs in Philadelphia that show some potential. I'd be working with children and adolescents with mental disabilities/deficiencies. It sounds very rewarding!

My point is that I'd probably be holding off on corals, yet again...

• 1 month later...

so i dont have the light or the torch anymore, but if you still want a frag of zoa's for your tank evan you're more than welcome to come grab them from me.

how's the tank doing?

Sorry I haven't updated in a while!

I've just purchased a NanoBox Eco secondhand from member, slowngreen!

so i dont have the light or the torch anymore, but if you still want a frag of zoa's for your tank evan you're more than welcome to come grab them from me.

how's the tank doing?

I lost my emerald crab. Just my snails and fish now... But I'll gladly take some zoas off of you once my light comes in!

Haha Evan can't wait to see some corals man! Loving your tank!

You're too kind, I know it looks like shit haha. But, I have a full spectrum NanoBox coming to me, being shipped tomorrow morning, and kylhcky is willing to give me some zoa frags, so I should be on my way to shaping things up soon!

ive been contemplating selling my maxspect razor and picking up a nanobox, my only problem is finding $400 for the duo haha.

How much do you think you can get for your MaxSpect?

nice upgrade!

Thanks brotha! I can only hope my tank looks like yours one day. B)

How much do you think you can get for your MaxSpect?

Thanks brotha! I can only hope my tank looks like yours one day. B)

it's only got about a month under it's belt, i never brought either channel past 65%. i'd be lucky to get $210 to $240

don't get me wrong, the light keeps me happy and i still think it was the better choice over the tide. i'm just never satisfied with what i have.

it's only got about a month under it's belt, i never brought either channel past 65%. i'd be lucky to get $210 to $240

don't get me wrong, the light keeps me happy and i still think it was the better choice over the tide. i'm just never satisfied with what i have.

Say you get around $200 for it, you'd need another $300 for the Duo + Storm Upgrade... That's pretty steep in itself.

Say you get around $200 for it, you'd need another $300 for the Duo + Storm Upgrade... That's pretty steep in itself.

yeah this is true. that's the led game though, half the time it just makes me wish i had a big enough tank for a MH bulb.

Archived