Coral Vue Hydros

Friendly Nemo

DriftingNemo

DriftingNemo

So I've had my Ocellaris Clownfish since late January of this year. When I first got him, he took 1 week to even start eating let alone swim around the tank. Throughout time, he has gotten used to my Green Chromis (they now swim around together wherever they go) and the grumpy neighbour Royal Gramma. Every time I stick my hand in the tank, the Clown keeps nibbling at my hand and keeps swimming around it. He also sticks his head out of the water like a dolphin when I open the lid on my tank. Does anyone else have such playful Clownfish?

I have a black clown that gets along well with my green chromis ,yellow wrassel and my flame hawk but tends to bite me when ever I stick my hand in the tank.

LIL SHIT gets flicked!!!!!!!!! *#* Him :D

My clown does that too, damn thing did it sucker punch stylee, and I jumped ... splashed water onto the underside of the Hydra, so I splashed him back LOL :) Lights fine though :)

DriftingNemo

Clownfish are generally nice fish by the looks of it. Apparently Maroon Clowns are evil though... I'm quite new to saltwater so it's a bit strange to me how these fish behave.

Archived