inTank Media Baskets

best coral food for growth

Ryan2002

I use coral frenzy .. and I have a good feeding response from the corals. I also see decent response with Marine snow. Some people say they are able to grow the corals like crazy fast. Unfortunately I have not been able to get that crazy response but growth for sure.

I use coral frenzy .. and I have a good feeding response from the corals. I also see decent response with Marine snow. Some people say they are able to grow the corals like crazy fast. Unfortunately I have not been able to get that crazy response but growth for sure.

i just bought some reef chili! ever tried it?

Nanofreak79

I use reef chili and reef roids, along with some others, but those are the two main ones used daily. All coral seem to respond to them nicely.

I use reef chili and reef roids, along with some others, but those are the two main ones used daily. All coral seem to respond to them nicely.

which do you like better?

I use AcroPower which is an amino acids supplement. I also use Rod's Original Blend, frozen mysis, pellets and flakes. If you're talking about skeletal growth I think that comes a lot from trace elements in the water as well.

A good idea would be to visit MetroKat's tank thread and see what she feeds. She has great growth and feeds heavily on the regular.

Archived