FS- Live Copepods!

keydiver

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ClownTriggerDude

I forget how many days shipping is, 3 ?

Nebraska 68347

I was hoping they wouldn't be hear today, not quite ready yet and would have to do a RUSH job to be ready. lol

I forget how many days shipping is, 3 ?

Nebraska 68347

I was hoping they wouldn't be hear today, not quite ready yet and would have to do a RUSH job to be ready. lol

Hey Kev, they will most likely be there tomorrow. I'd be surprised if they showed up today. If you check your paypal email, I should have sent you a tracking number just in case you wanted to check

ClownTriggerDude

IT'S ALIVE,.....!

Right away, we could see life inside the bottle !

I guess I should have ordered something to feed these guys. What do you recommend ?

I saw you have a pretty long waiting list! If you have some pods available for late comers, I'd love to get some

Bumpity bump, sending out some pods today and tomorrow if anybody needs some! My cultures are pretty overstocked right now

Does your culture have rotifers in it? I split the bottle I purchased from you and found some floating/swimming white dots after the phytoplankton cleared.

Does your culture have rotifers in it? I split the bottle I purchased from you and found some floating/swimming white dots after the phytoplankton cleared.

Hey there,

Those are the pods! Sometimes they free swim, but mainly they stick to crawling. They're pretty dang small, the adults may even be smaller than rotifers.

Bumping this up, one of my cultures just had a population explosion and I need to get rid of some of these guys!

NEW PRICING FOR THE WEEK:

$20 for 500ml, $30 for a liter, $50 for 2 liters.

Thanks!

bump for a legit culture. seeded my pico tank with 250ml and after a few months they are everywhere! i think i need to buy more my 45

bump for a legit culture. seeded my pico tank with 250ml and after a few months they are everywhere! i think i need to buy more my 45

Glad they're doing well and multiplying for you!

I am cycling my 50g's rocks right now. I plan on keeping a Mandarin so will definitely be buying from you pretty soon.

Do you recommend starting my own batch or just placing them straight into the refugium once it is up and running?

How difficult is it to maintain a pod culture?

I am cycling my 50g's rocks right now. I plan on keeping a Mandarin so will definitely be buying from you pretty soon.

Do you recommend starting my own batch or just placing them straight into the refugium once it is up and running?

How difficult is it to maintain a pod culture?

I would suggest using half the bottle to seed and half the bottle to start a culture. Mass production takes some time and live phyto, but you can also culture pods very easily in a 2L soda bottle simply by throwing some flake food in there every week or so. Just so you have a backup supply of pods in case the mandarin starts to get hungry

Hi Tim. Pods arrived this afternoon. Package was in great shape and they were alive. Hopefully my Firefish left a few so they will establish a breeding population! Thanks!

Got mine today too! I can see them swimming in the bottle...pretty cool.

ThanksTim! next order will be 2 liter bottle.

I want 500ml for my 12 gallon however do I need to worry about introducing ich/decease into my tank by adding this in directly? im paranoid after having an ich outbreak with my 2 clowns and treating them in a hypo QT for 2 months, im taking every preventive measure possible including inverts.

Archived