SaltCritters.com

FS- Live Copepods!

keydiver

Is this still going on? I don't have any livestock that need pods, but it couldn't hurt to diversify the organisms in mytank, can it?

I'm also interested in this. Any left?

^^^ Me too!

Hey everyone, I should have more available in a week or two and then I can definitely help you out! Just waiting on my main culture to mature a bit more. Thanks!

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like pods too and some phyto if you have any ready. :D

In case youre making a list I want 2 liters when its available

I'll go ahead and put you two down on the list, as well as anyone who's posted here or PMed me. Should be two weeks at the latest I would think. I just want to make sure the cultures are mature before sending them out to you all.

Yo, Key diver. Just thought I would tell you my system is crawling with your pods. :wub:

Woo! Pleasure doing business with ya Kat B)

KeyDiver.

Please add me to your list. I will be ready for some in a couple of weeks so your timming will be perfect!!

KeyDiver. Please add me to your list. I will be ready for some in a couple of weeks so your timming will be perfect!!

on the list. B)

Put me down for some!

Let me know when you have some. I need to restock my tank. Thanks

I've got all you guys down! You'll be hearing from me shortly

PM sent to all of those who have inquired in this thread, or PMed me. The culture is getting dense and I am going to be sending out the first batches next Wednesday when I get back in town.

About to PM. Put me down for 2 liters, going to 60608.

Any chance you have amphipods for sale as well?

Mysids maybe?

ClownTriggerDude

My wife and I are reefers from the 90's, then sold out. We're now getting back into the hobby. I'm now setting up my wife's 29g biocube. Made several changes and have removed the canopy so we have a Kessil pendant. I bought some "live" black sand that has already cycled. I decided to try Dr. Tim's one and only bottled bacteria, but waiting on his ammonia to get here.

I also have a 14g biocube that is our quarrintine tank, but will set up a larger one once we get the fish room done.

Later this year, I'm installing a 110g reef in a wall and plan on having a 125g fish only tank.

But for now, I would like all you have for the 14g quarrintine tank, when you're ready to ship.

When can we add them to the 29g with the live sand, dead rock and after adding the Dr. Tims products ?

I'll pm you with my address and PayPal account name.

Thank you,

Kevin

ClownTriggerDude

UPDATE-

The live black sand cycled in three days. Using the Dr. Tim's ammonia and his One and Only,it's been in the tank for three days and the ammonia and nitrite are at 0.0 and the nitrates are at 35ppm, so after a water change tomorrow, I'm sure it'll be around 10-15ppm, or less.

My order should be here on Tuesday, just in time !

Kevin

ClownTriggerDude

We received ours today and it looked, like their were many in the bottle. When we poured the contents into the display, we could see a slight green tint to the liquid, but did not see any kind of critter at that time, nor looking at the tank all day long.

Are they too small to see or are they all dead and decomposed during shipment ?

Kevin

We received ours today and it looked, like their were many in the bottle. When we poured the contents into the display, we could see a slight green tint to the liquid, but did not see any kind of critter at that time, nor looking at the tank all day long. Are they too small to see or are they all dead and decomposed during shipment ? Kevin

you would need a magnifying glass to really see anything.

If you look on the tops corners of the glass of your aquarium you can see white specks bunching up.

If they went in a display they will be nearly impossible to find. The best thing to do is turn off all pumps/water movement for 5 minutes. pods will come out and crawl over the glass....at least the big ones you can see unaided.

Half Liter for me please! Even if you are a Gator! HAHA!

UCF!!!!!!!! :)

Hey I'll clean up my inbox and send you a PM. My best buddy goes to UCF. Plus they pose no threat to gators :)

• 2 weeks later...

Cultures are looking good to pull from again! I can get some out on Monday for whoever is in need of some tasty bugs

Archived