Cultivated Reef

FS- Live Copepods!

keydiver

How many pods come in 1/2 liter? Roughly. I'm near MIA

Too damn many! :D My tank glass is COVERED in them haha

And he's breaking the rules - no pricing.

He got banned already.

Thanks for the pods Key! My glass is hard to see through there are so many damn pods! hahahaha

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too damn many! :D My tank glass is COVERED in them haha

He got banned already.

Thanks for the pods Key! My glass is hard to see through there are so many damn pods! hahahaha

Lol enjoy em!

Decided to go with tisbe because they don't require phyto to culture. When do you think the next batch will be ready? Trying to get some before I have more larvae on my hands. Need some sieves too. What sizes do you suggest to separate nauplii and adults?

Decided to go with tisbe because they don't require phyto to culture. When do you think the next batch will be ready? Trying to get some before I have more larvae on my hands. Need some sieves too. What sizes do you suggest to separate nauplii and adults?

I can send some out Monday for you so you can start culturing them and get familiar with the process. I use a 250, 120, 25 micron set that works really well for tisbe biminiensis and most other small harpactecoids. Going with pods is much better for the larvae and they have substantially more HUFAs/nutrients than rotifers. I'd imagine the survival rate on larvae should be much higher than with rotis.

Dear KeyDiver

Peck. It's very delicious in my fuge these days. Peck. I was getting bored with nothing to do. Peck. But Ever since your shipment, peck, I have a lot of pods to eat. peck. peck. Mom feeds me live black worms every day, peck, but she says ever since I got your pods, peck, I have a bit of a tummy on me. peck. She might be right. Peck. Because her cat watches me a lot now. peck. That might be because I'm always pecking at the front glass. peck. Silly cat. peck.

Sincerely, peck

Dot, the Mandarin.

Dear KeyDiver

Peck. It's very delicious in my fuge these days. Peck. I was getting bored with nothing to do. Peck. But Ever since your shipment, peck, I have a lot of pods to eat. peck. peck. Mom feeds me live black worms every day, peck, but she says ever since I got your pods, peck, I have a bit of a tummy on me. peck. She might be right. Peck. Because her cat watches me a lot now. peck. That might be because I'm always pecking at the front glass. peck. Silly cat. peck.

Sincerely, peck

Dot, the Mandarin.

Without a doubt the most creative thank you to date

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reefin Ric Flair

Hey keydiver!

Looking for another round of a 2 liter each of phyto and pods! Let me know so I don't have to venture out into the seedy world of ebay.

Hey Everyone! My pod culture is taking a short break but I will most likely have them ready to go in two weeks or so. PM me if you'd like some when they're available and I'll make sure to add you to the list!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived