Pod Your Reef

FS- Live Copepods!

keydiver

Fifty million thumbs up! The pods are still active and running around (some with egg sacs) in green-tinted water, and the phyto's a deep green. :D

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fifty million thumbs up! The pods are still active and running around (some with egg sacs) in green-tinted water, and the phyto's a deep green. :D

Glad you're liking them! Just wait a couple weeks until your population has a bloom :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yo!! I need some creepy crawlies again.

Are these still available and what is the current price?

PM sent to you :)

Hey Folks,

I can send pods out tomorrow and Tuesday for those of you that need them! This will be the last batch going out for the next 3 weeks or so due to a personal vacation, so get em while they're hot! Please PM me asap if you need some bugs!

Hey Folks,

I can send pods out tomorrow and Tuesday for those of you that need them! This will be the last batch going out for the next 3 weeks or so due to a personal vacation, so get em while they're hot! Please PM me asap if you need some bugs!

I sent a PM but I may have missed the deadline.

• 2 weeks later...

I sent a PM but I may have missed the deadline.

when are you taking orders again?

Hey Guys, I'll be sending out batches again in two weeks! Culturing phyto as we speak and I want my pod cultures to be nice and dense for everyone.

Do you just dump the copepods in, including the water?

Yes.

But I turn off all pumps and skimmers for a few minutes to allow the pods to settle in and get in the nooks and crannies of the rocks.

Hey Guys, I'll be sending out batches again in two weeks! Culturing phyto as we speak and I want my pod cultures to be nice and dense for everyone.

I'll take some. Please PM when they are available to ship.

Hey Everyone,

I know it's a little later than I originally said, but I will have some available in about two weeks!

I just received a call from Kevin Erickson (President of MASNA) this week informing me that I won the 2015-2016 student scholarship. Words cannot express how excited I am to attend MACNA. I'll be speaking in front of the entire conference on Saturday night, so speech prep, personal info, and travel details have been keeping me busy this past week.

I couldn't have done it without all my NANOREEFERS!

Hey Everyone,

I know it's a little later than I originally said, but I will have some available in about two weeks!

I just received a call from Kevin Erickson (President of MASNA) this week informing me that I won the 2015-2016 student scholarship. Words cannot express how excited I am to attend MACNA. I'll be speaking in front of the entire conference on Saturday night, so speech prep, personal info, and travel details have been keeping me busy this past week.

I couldn't have done it without all my NANOREEFERS!

Put me down for some.

Hey, congrats on the scholarship! That's awesome news.

When you're ready to ship I'm interested in some pods.

Congrats!

Congrats dude!

A big thank you guys! The cultures are back up as of yesterday, now I'm just waiting to get the right density for everyone before I start PMing people.

Archived