Pod Your Reef

FS- Live Copepods!

keydiver

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Local pickup?

I'm actually in Gainesville for school, pickup is welcome but unfortunately not in soflo anymore.

Anymore left. Starting up a new tank and would like to seed it.

Hey, I've got plenty left. Shoot me a PM if you'd like and we can talk details

• 4 weeks later...

Still selling pods?

I would like some as well

I too am looking to get a bottle.

Hey Guys, I will have some available to send out next week! Please PM me and we can set something up

• 3 weeks later...

Bumping this up, just had a large population boom so now is the best time to get some while the cultures are at their densest.

What happened to the bottomless bottle plan?

What happened to membership fees :P . Shoot me a PM I can get some out Monday for ya

PM sent

Returned!

printerdown01

Payment and PM sent this morning. I am STOKED! I have heard good things and excited to get some quality pods and some good ole homebrew photo again -you just can't beat the stuff!

Thanks again bro!

Payment and PM sent this morning. I am STOKED! I have heard good things and excited to get some quality pods and some good ole homebrew photo again -you just can't beat the stuff!

Thanks again bro!

Let me know how they arrive!

Thanks again bro!

I'm warning you, the stuff looks like a green health drink but whatever you do - DO NOT DRINK IT!

:flower:

Archived