Pod Your Reef

FS- Live Copepods!

keydiver

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These guys are very prolific breeders and should have no problem setting up a breeding population directly in live rock. Mandarins will readily eat them, as will the dottyback but to a lesser extent. Now I can't say for sure whether or not the tank will support enough pods for a mandarin since it's totally dependent on the size of the tank and the amount of live rock, but they are one of the quickest if not the quickest breeders as far as pods go.

Thanks. I do have a refugium so I figure that should help too. We shall see as payment has been sent.

Mr. Microscope

Just received my 1 liter of pods and added them to the tank. I dumped all of them in there at once and tested for Nitrates and Phosphates before and after adding. Neither were affected! I can't wait to see them swarm!

Thanks Tim!

Just received my 1 liter of pods and added them to the tank. I dumped all of them in there at once and tested for Nitrates and Phosphates before and after adding. Neither were affected! I can't wait to see them swarm!

Thanks Tim!

Added my liter in 2 doses a few hours apart, by time I added the second dose I already noticed pods on my glass. Great cultures.

Thanks for the feedback guys! Enjoy the cultures

Got my liter of pods yesterday omgomgomg. Filled with pods and they were bouncing off the walls...must of been some residual Coke in those bottles :lol:.

Thanks for another awesome transaction :)

Got my liter of pods yesterday omgomgomg. Filled with pods and they were bouncing off the walls...must of been some residual Coke in those bottles :lol:.

Thanks for another awesome transaction :)

Glad to hear it! Enjoy :)

Sign me up for another bottle for my new IM 20 :)

Definitely, I can get it out Monday for you if that works

PM'd!

PM returned

Any more left also what's the pricing

Same here.....

Hey guys, I still have enough for several more batches before I need to give them a few weeks to recoup. I can ship out as early as tomorrow if you'd like, otherwise I'd wait until Monday to ship out just on the off chance that USPS holds them up over the weekend. The prices are 500 ml for $25, 1 liter for $40, or 2 liters for $60.

Archived