SaltCritters.com

I think i got one of the dumbest fish alive

05XRunner

So my lyretail anthias has to be one of the dumbest fish i have ever seen. Everytime I feed. I put the mysis in the syringe and then squirt into the tank and it goes into retard mode as it swims frantically all around the food in utter excitement but it forgets to eat any and it seems like the food is gone before it even eats any. Then I gotta get some more and try to get for just it to eat. I never seen a fish act so stupid.

No she is decent sized. It's probably 2" long it does it with any food. Mysis,cyclopeze. Just gets to excited and forgets to eat.

I've heard of good luck with Nutramar Ova and finicky fish, maybe give that a shot for your short bus riding fish lol

Oh I have no problems with it eating. It has a huge appetite it just gets so excited swims around and other fish eat it to fast it eats slot it's just a bit of the tang in finding nemo with the bubbles lol

yea..it eats but it misses the first round cause it acts all super excited. so I have to squirt more food in so it can get some after it settles down some

Archived