MadReefer13

pic_zps5a8bb119.jpgpi_zps182a161b.jpg

These will be added tomorrow along with some green elephant ear mushrooms

they are pink passion zoas pics don't do justice

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MadReefer13

eb3bfc91-3d92-4ee8-9a3a-ba6defe347e9_zpsDSCN0901_zps983b4f1b.jpgDSCN0900_zpse0f37870.jpgDSCN0899_zpsac522364.jpg

tank has been doing great adding a fish tonight and decorator is going too a friend not worth jst seeing at night and looking at rocks

DSCN0898_zps8d2b59ee.jpgDecorator is in this llast pic hella hard too see tho I notice not having sand makes him kinda not normal too never is really hidin

MadReefer13

So added about 10lbs of sand today tanks not too cloudy rinsed for about a hour it looks way better the crab and the fish have been fine it the crab made a outfit out ta my gsp so when I start adding corals hell be going back too the LFS until then he stays vary cool at night the domino damsel had taken along time to come out but is finally come out alil at a time he eats and all just seems shy could it be the crab? Tank had hit 90 because a old messed up heat gauge not now back to normal and everything is hoping good

• 2 weeks later...
MadReefer13

So far in the tank is:Z-Ps:Pink Passions,gorilla nipples,dragon eyes,eagle eyes,red skirted,and some other green ones don't know the name.Sps:Pink birds nest,red planet,tried color valida. Montipora: purple,red candy cap.Lps: Hammer.

Everything has been placed in its places and is open and colorful as hell already have about three new zoas babies popping up and the spa polyps are all out and vary happy

MadReefer13

Yes its bluer in person but not too blue makes the colors pop out just right without making it to blue and dark looking there a cheap light that a few ppl are tested out and they have been doing great my buddy has 4 nems 3btas and a flower in a 12 with them and all have been vary happy and growing great for sometime now they work just as good as most any par38

MadReefer13

day after a water change

ammonia:0

nitrite:0

nitrate:0

ph:8.2

cal:360

alk:1.7 redsea the last two seem low

MadReefer13

O and for everyone on the start of this thread saying o just quit then sounds like your not into it look at the tank and eat your own words i wasent just over it at all when a tank dies its depressing and no one wants too restart ...I used the same shit only thing I changed was the sand and used the same rock and the tank completely died no life at all now tanks up and thriving again with no algae at all so everyone that thought they were so smart and thought o just start over seem to not know nearly as much as you big ass heads think they do

frankdontsurf

O and for everyone on the start of this thread saying o just quit then sounds like your not into it look at the tank and eat your own words i wasent just over it at all when a tank dies its depressing and no one wants too restart ...I used the same shit only thing I changed was the sand and used the same rock and the tank completely died no life at all now tanks up and thriving again with no algae at all so everyone that thought they were so smart and thought o just start over seem to not know nearly as much as you big ass heads think they do

MadReefer13

Making a day hanging kit for my par38s with PVC sick of the lights falling and hanging all retarded looking gonna be straight over the tank now

• 3 weeks later...
MadReefer13

So tank is coming back from dino it wiped out my cal and alk levels super low.corals are starting to open backup and doing a lot better.but I lost the snowflake clown I had time the damsel out and that night he died so I put the domino back hell be in there with the decorator NY himself now no more trying for a designer fish and focus on coral plus the damsle lived with no heat or air for almost two days in a bucket so he's a trooper pics later if I get to my computer

• 5 weeks later...
MadReefer13

Everything is now moving from the ten to a 20 long. Everything from the ten is in the 20 as of right now and going to add two gallons of new water a day. till full so not such a huge shock

MadReefer13

The move went great. the tank is bare bottom for now and tank has about 4 more gallons to be full. witch will be tommarow going slow to not shock as much as possible. everything is open even more then it ever was I think my par 38s weren't getting through the high ass 10 gallon. too much water to go through.t he 20 is shorter and corals seem soooooo much happier .I seem too talk to my damn self here lol at least I got a log of my tank I guess no one say shit lmao .PICS TOMORROW

I have a friend with that size tank. She just has a betta but it's still pretty cool.

Glad to hear the move went well. Should be some interesting pictures tomorrow. ;)

MadReefer13

There coming up tonight gonna be putting pics on in a few my ten was killing all my corals the tank was way to tall for the par38s too get through

• 1 month later...

tanks been doing great finally got the demon domino damsel out. got allot new corals and updated my lights with some more blue and now have the blues and whites on different switches. tanks doing way better since iv switched to a 20 the ten was a hard project and two years was enough

• 2 weeks later...

Added five new kinds of zoas today finnaly found blue tubbs so stoked.adding a flasher with the fairy and a blenny have them dripping right now.pictures in the am hope someone is fallowing and reading this except myself

• 3 weeks later...

all my fish died thinking some kinda pest. so no more fish for long time now lost my last fish my clown today

Looks good. What's up with the fish?

when added the second wrasse and bleeny everything went down

photos from right now as whites are going off tank looks great after the algae outbrake from adding the dry rock.going fishless for atlest till the first the year to bet this fish killer.other then that be adding every ew kind zoa i find nothing ealse anymore.DSCN09561_zps00278ec9.jpgRSCN09581_zps71fda911.jpgRSCN09591_zpscad7462a.jpgRSCN09601_zps7ab32b52.jpgRSCN09611_zpsfd005bc1.jpgRSCN09621_zps2981f19a.jpgRSCN09571_zpsa8e94ecc.jpg

RSCN09681_zps34f33d31.jpg

Archived