SaltCritters.com

CAD Lights Pico 4g Zoa & Goby Grotto

SouthFlorida_Tron

SouthFlorida_Tron

Forgot about this little tank! Looks sweet dude I'm sure your daughter loves it

I sold the frogspawn, so now its truly more fun to look at, as you get to catch glimpses of the goby all the time... before it was hit or miss :)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SouthFlorida_Tron
SouthFlorida_Tron

Pooh. So simple yet so nice. I love the cleaner shrimps.

He's cool but annoyingly stingy with the food, he feels like he has to catch every piece of mysis before it touches the sandbed...

Can you spot the Hi-Fin?

SouthFlorida_Tron

I can see the fishy, what a cutie. I'm on my phone so I didn't see it in much detail until this morning.

He is much more confident in hanging outside his cave than the previous few months when he was new... He used to jolt away as you approached the tank, now he lets you approach and watch closely... only jittering away from sudden movements lol

Im debating picking up a nice Bird of Paradise frag from the LFS they have for $30... even though i know its probably not worth quite as much...

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to see those PAR readings. I've had to reduce the levels on mine because the acans were turning solid red and the zoas were starting to recede.

SouthFlorida_Tron

Whats funny about Acans is that they always seems to go red or orange under LED.... as far as those zoas, I'm surprised, most of the ones in this tank are reaching... especially the ones at the 100 par mark...

Yeah, I'm not sure if it's LED's or just the intensity. Guess I'll find out in a few more weeks :)

My zoas seem to be real sensitive to the level in the tank. The guys at the bottom reach, and the ones on top of the rocks get flattened. There's only a difference of about two or three inches but I guess that's a big difference in a small tank.

SouthFlorida_Tron

I know exactly what you mean. The emeralds on fire at the top are pale and sunk in while the dragoneyes next to them are reaching lol

• 1 month later...

Archived