Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Check Out The NEW Nano-Lite!

Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders
We are excited to announce the release of our solution for smaller tanks on a budget. The Nano-Lite offers a dimmable, fan-cooled and full spectrum light for pico and nano reefs. The light is capable of covering an area up to 18" square, and tank mounts will be available soon. You can order yours here for only $129.99 shipped in the continental US:

goaoled_zps0b06b900.jpg

Reef Breeders

We will have more photos soon. The light is not controllable but it is dimmable, it is pretty much the value fixture shrunk down for smaller tanks.

I would definitely pick this up for my TruAqua 8.6 tank! I definitely just need some kind of mount for it. Any time estimate on its debut?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Interesting thought for long tanks like a 20L for example would be two of these.

I'm looking at one for a 7.5G cube or possibly smaller. Waiting for more news though.

• 2 weeks later...
Reef Breeders

I will request them with the next shipment. We should hear back tonight. We haven't added them because our shipment did not sell out yet.

Will tank mounts be freely included? Also do you guys have any decent pictures over a tank with it to show some colors? I'll be buying one next week to hang so the tank mounts aren't needed, but I want to see some example colors first.

Are these in stock ready to ship now? And last question right now but what optics would you recommend for it over a 20L (30" x12" x12")? Not necessarily for growth on the edges just for even lighting.

Reef Breeders

The mounting legs should be ready in 2-3 weeks for $30-$40 extra. The regular lights without the tank mounts are ready to ship now. We can do $10 off for those with the code 10offnano .

Your tank, however, would require a value fixture with 120 degree optics. The Nano-Lite simply will not give you full coverage. We can ship those out right away as well. And they have a $20 off coupon, 20offvalue

The mounting legs should be ready in 2-3 weeks for $30-$40 extra. The regular lights without the tank mounts are ready to ship now. We can do $10 off for those with the code 10offnano .

Your tank, however, would require a value fixture with 120 degree optics. The Nano-Lite simply will not give you full coverage. We can ship those out right away as well. And they have a $20 off coupon, 20offvalue

Any pics

How long are the codes good for? :) I'm planning to start with just 1 nano lite and get another in a month or two, so not getting full coverage is okay really.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So far so good. Unit is a little heavier than I expected but it runs great and pretty quiet (comparable to a kessil 150w, maybe even a little quieter).

Still tweaking with the light intensity a little bit.

• 1 month later...
Reef Breeders

I would recommend any of our 16" lights (Photon 16, SuperLux, or Value) for that size tank. The nano lite is a bit under powered for that coverage area.

Archived