Innovative Marine Aquariums

Le 45gal build! *Refugium pics pg10!*

Angel<3Nanos

That's one hell of a display 'Fuge,looking good.

How's the DT looking these days ?

Thanks man! Super weird thing happened today!

So I have this red scooter in my fuge, he decides to jump this morning! Never jumped til today! Been with me for a year and not once! Luckily my dad was awake and saw heard the splash of water. He picked it up with a net and put him back. Idk what spooked him since he share his tank with a small rainfordi.

Also, my missing wrasse has been in my sump for almost a whole month! Thought it was gone! Lol found him today while installing my new BRS reactor.

I had done fun today lol

And the DT is looking good man. Got some new acros growing. :ninja:

Just been battling some cyano with red slime algae lately. It seems to be going away with gfo tho.

Beautiful angel! I picked up a flame angel today myself

Thanks man! My angel has been behaving really well. Love that little guy. Swims everywhere picking at rocks. :)

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's crazy as hell how fish decide one day they want to jump. Glad to hear you found the fish that you lost lol that's just crazy.

That thing is starting to look good brother,filling in nice.

That's crazy as hell how fish decide one day they want to jump. Glad to hear you found the fish that you lost lol that's just crazy.

That thing is starting to look good brother,filling in nice.

Yeah man! I have a screen top but I don't have a cover for the overflow. Weird thing is that the wrasse is fat and healthy. So for being a whole month in the sump I don't know how the hell it survived lol

Your tank looks great. I have a royal gramma who also went over the overflow and ended up in the sump. His name is KB for kowabunga. He wasn't my first adrenaline junkie though. I had a watchman goby who spent a month in the overflow box before I found him. Poor little thing. He refused to stay in the display tank so eventually I just kept him in the fuge of the sump where he was very happy.

Looking awesome dude

Thx man! Glad you still follow this old thread :)

Your tank looks great. I have a royal gramma who also went over the overflow and ended up in the sump. His name is KB for kowabunga. He wasn't my first adrenaline junkie though. I had a watchman goby who spent a month in the overflow box before I found him. Poor little thing. He refused to stay in the display tank so eventually I just kept him in the fuge of the sump where he was very happy.

Thank you! :)

Yeah man! I don't understand this jumpers lol if this wrasse jumps again I will do the same as you and put him in my fuge. Or just give him away lol

Thats a supppppper sexy duo piece man. Hopefully they don't cnflict with one another. That Mille is nice though.

I know! I'm planning to separate them once they acclimate. And I hope the Millie doesn't loose its color lol

It should,it might color up better than in the store. What type of lights do they have their sps under ? T5's or pooty china made leds ?

I really hope man. They have them under t5s but that piece had just arrived when I got there. He was barely opening the box. Lol

• 2 months later...

Update:

Due to me being too busy, I've been neglecting my tank too much.

Therefore, most of my SPS died. :( lost my anthias. Andas couple of zoa frags.

Did a water change last night for the first time in months.

Everything else is looking good tho.

So I have an announcement!

Someone has joined my world and made it hers.

Here we go.

15931541173_0bf390262b_z.jpg

16365808187_864b6cd7ba.jpg

I'm totally in love again. My second daughter. She was born yesterday morning. Weights 6lbs 2oz.

Proud daddy of 2 lovely girls hehe

:wub:

CONGRATES!!! I bet you are on cloud 9 right now. I know the feelin, my second son was born back in November!

Thx man! ;)

Haha then you must be familiar with the no sleep feeling as well lol

Congrats! She looks so tiny. She's your new pico.

Thank you!

And that pretty much sums it all. She's just as hard to maintain than a pico :D

Congrats!!! Where is her tank?

Thanks man. And she probably will have a tank when I can afford a 300gal haha.

Congrats brotha !!! That's awesome :)

Thanks man :)

Congrats, Angel! She looks so gorgeous! :wub:

Thank you shadow! I'm totally in love. 2 daughters are the best thing a daddy can have lol

Thx man! ;)

Haha then you must be familiar with the no sleep feeling as well lol

Thank you shadow! I'm totally in love. 2 daughters are the best thing a daddy can have lol

Yup, definitely familiar.....and I don't know, 2 boys is pretty awesome too!

I don't know, I love my nieces but my nephew is a prime example of why I decided to not have kids. ;)

dont rub it man. I will never get to experience a boy since this is our last child. No more lol

I don't know, I love my nieces but my nephew is a prime example of why I decided to not have kids. ;)

Boys are fun too!! And thou have no kids??

I always thought your name was mom lol

Angel<3Nanos

Quick update.

I have come back to the zoa game. Picked up some nice pieces in the last few days. Will post some pics. I now have around 50 different types of zoas and palys.

Archived