Coral Vue Hydros

Crazy Sale from 8pm to 8am est! Maybe up to 75% off!

SaltCritters

SaltCritters

CRAZY!

Crazy sale at www.SaltCritters.com TONIGHT from 8pm est to 8am est!

The more Shares and likes we get on the facebook post the crazier the prices will be, and you know how crazy we can get!

Maybe up to 75% off some items!

Follow the link below and Share Share Share!

https://www.facebook.com/saltcritters/posts/743456425688222?notif_t=like

REAL coral at REAL prices!

www.SaltCritters.com

Are You Salty?

Be sure to join us on Facebook!

www.Facebook.com/SaltCritters

Or you can follow us on Twitter!

www.Twitter.com/SaltCritters

Thanks! I think I got 3-4 head rainbow acans for $10! That's crazy! I say think because I can't see the pictures now that I bought them. Any way you can send me the pics? Thanks!

SaltCritters

You should be able to click on the links in your order and it will take you to the item page. Let me know if it doesn't work

Wish I had the money to take advantage of this sale. Some of the items I have been drooling over were sold in the first hour. Some really great stuff for great prices, but unfortunately I just spent some money on coral and salt on Sunday. Do you do sales like this often?

Wish I had the money to take advantage of this sale. Some of the items I have been drooling over were sold in the first hour. Some really great stuff for great prices, but unfortunately I just spent some money on coral and salt on Sunday. Do you do sales like this often?

I was wondering the same thing. I can only receive overnight mail on Fridays and Saturdays.

You should be able to click on the links in your order and it will take you to the item page. Let me know if it doesn't work

I can see them thanks! Will call or email tomorrow about shipping. Thanks again

SaltCritters

The sales are all pretty random.

I was wondering the same thing. I can only receive overnight mail on Fridays and Saturdays.

We can ship any day you like as long as its within 5 days of the order date. Just put a note in the comments section. Saturday delivery is extra of course.

Got my order in by 8:15 :) Thanks for the great sale.

No problem. Thanks for the order!

I can see them thanks! Will call or email tomorrow about shipping. Thanks again

No problem. Let me know asap

SaltCritters

Not able to pm you but something happened at UPS

55CB6A3F-1008-4080-964F-A333AC6EE6EB_zps

You need to contact UPS and probably pick up the package. The address you gave is not correct apparently.

You need to contact UPS and probably pick up the package. The address you gave is not correct apparently.

It is the same exact as my order from last week, I looked at the emails. And same address that has been stored in PayPal and used for all shipments.

And I've been receiving UPS My Choice emails about today's delivery, so they have the right address.

SaltCritters

Best bet is to give them a call and see what they tell you. They keep telling me it's the wrong address. They read back the same address that I have on your order.

SaltCritters

On the phone with them again and now there telling me they need the correct company name? is this going to a biz?

On the phone with them again and now there telling me they need the correct company name? is this going to a biz?

No. It is the same exact address I've used on all deliveries. You sent that shipment last week with no problem, marine depot sent a bucket of salt this week no problem, etc.

SaltCritters

Give them a call and see what they tell you. Only so much i can do from my end. 1-800-pick ups and just keep saying "Agent" until you get someone

Give them a call and see what they tell you. Only so much i can do from my end. 1-800-pick ups and just keep saying "Agent" until you get someone

I did. Could barely understand the person, basically gave my phone number and said they will call the hub.

I did. Could barely understand the person, basically gave my phone number and said they will call the hub.

If they don't call you back in half an hour, be sure to call them back. Sometimes they "forget" and don't get back to you.

SaltCritters

OK they just called and said your name wasn't on the apt building's list or something. They need you to call them asap.

650-737-3700 Was the number that called me. I think it was the hub over by you

Then how do they make all my other deliveries lol. They have keys to the condo building. And my wife works from home. They made 0 attempt.

Spoke to the hub guy again. Went through everything again with him, told him they're live animals and will be dead by the morning (probably not). And he said the only time for pick up is between 9:15:9:30 pm tonight, but I won't be home.

He is trying to get the driver to go back. Asked for a refund but he said that would be up to you.

SaltCritters

Ya they should be fine. Let me know what happens. Not sure if they will refund it with the address/name bs on there. I can try tho if something doesn't make it.

My wife just said UPS just knocked on our door and handed her her new laptop....

But no corals. Smh lol

Most likely different trucks, but clearly there really is no problem getting in the building. Damn them and their lame excuses!

Edit

Just called the hub, apparently they have the corals now. Wife is on her way to pick them up.

Archived