Cultivated Reef

Dah Goodz F/S(Ultra Rastas & Clementines)

Paandemonium

Paandemonium

Off topic, but are there any good swaps down in Mia?

Never really been to one but I want to soon!

I hate those last fee hours of anticipation till i get paid. >.>

Dude the struggle, that's my next week

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never really been to one but I want to soon!

there is one in west palm this Sunday. A little bit of a trip for you but is usually pretty good. Morgan and Porko will be attending with plenty of pretties. It's the pbmas swap held biannually
BeardedReeferLLC

there is one in west palm this Sunday. A little bit of a trip for you but is usually pretty good. Morgan and Porko will be attending with plenty of pretties. It's the pbmas swap held biannually

I wouldn't mind heading over to that one.

Paandemonium

Yeah my friend is going to it with some cool stuff. Josh lives pretty close to me so thats not a thing but I'm not really bout their prices most of the time, considering I can get the same thing from the same supplier lol. Morgan is the bomb though, she gets some nems that I cant even resist lol I like getting stuff from the smaller guys most of the time and I love to trade!

Darn scheduled bank site maintenance. I can't see if my monies went in yet.

Dont you hate it when you have to transfer money from paypal to your bank and it takes life? lol

I wouldn't mind heading over to that one.

Find nice things!

Yeah my friend is going to it with some cool stuff. Josh lives pretty close to me so thats not a thing but I'm not really bout their prices most of the time, considering I can get the same thing from the same supplier lol. Morgan is the bomb though, she gets some nems that I cant even resist lol I like getting stuff from the smaller guys most of the time and I love to trade!

Dont you hate it when you have to transfer money from paypal to your bank and it takes life? lol

Find nice things!

No Paypal debit Mastercard? It allows me to take the money out of my Paypal from any ATM :).
Paandemonium

No Paypal debit Mastercard? It allows me to take the money out of my Paypal from any ATM :).

That's a good idea lol

Good stuff Claudia Good stuff !!!!!

thanks! :)

i wouldn't know. I use Paypal just for buying usually.

If i get of my butt and sell all this stuff i got laying around I'm sure I'll learn.

Paandemonium

i wouldn't know. I use Paypal just for buying usually.

If i get of my butt and sell all this stuff i got laying around I'm sure I'll learn.

If you happen to have a crappy aquarium or fuge light I'll take it!
Paandemonium

Bump, shipping tomorrow, if anything is sold and you want please PM I most likely have more frags. Also, I want to empty out the tank before I switch over to my new one(which apparently gets shipped out Wednesday).

After the new tank gets here almost everything gets out strictly I to grow out til the end of the summer.

**As a result of having a buyer purchase something from me at a ridiculously inexpensive price, choose to ship it priority, USPS ####ing up and taking too long and the guy that bought it from me being a major tool bag + trying to defraud me and the US government by putting a claim about twice the price of the items with USPS + paypal I can no longer have good faith in people and assume they know that things shipped priority are not covered THIS DOES NOT MEAN IM JUST GOING TO LEAVE YOU HANGING 9/10 ILL REPLACE IT IF YOU PAY SHIPPING but you know, dont be a butthole.

Best disclaimer EVAH!

"dont be a butthole" /snort

If you happen to have a crappy aquarium or fuge light I'll take it!

If you still need a light I got an extra laying around since I've added a sump I got my light UPGRADED :wizard:

I already bought some of her ultras rastas and plum crazies. Gots slow down the buying for a bit.

Those are some that I'll be getting and I tell myself that all the time.... but yet I still find myself handing money to some stranger for corals or equipment.... :eek::bling:

Archived