ReefCleaners.org

Dah Goodz F/S(Ultra Rastas & Clementines)

Paandemonium

Paandemonium

$15 sold!
13540296193_900bdca921.jpg

$20 sold!
13538148203_e396f81cd6.jpg

$20
13538163043_454e82f230.jpg

$20
13538073285_a470d2e4d8.jpg

$10
13538405014_f70cb11dda.jpg

$10
13538420914_d2b0a92b4d.jpg

$30
13538476934_9b8acdca0e.jpg

In the process of opening up my last available frag of Ultra Rastas for 6 polyps $100
13540620614_b2b5e24d75.jpg

Updated!!

13553399565_0826d4687c.jpg
Also the most craptastic picture of my clementines ever $45(jhf sdfasdfasdf someone take these for $35 if I dont have to go get another picture, they all open fine you have my word but I cannot get the colors right -.- once I take a picture price goes back up)
13540245693_82870defb1.jpg

Updated pictures of the rastas and clemetines will be available later on today or tomorrow

Shipping:**
Miami: COME VISIT ME I DONT BITE(JK my tank is a not display ready right now but I will deliver frizzle...unless youre in BFE in which case sorry :x)
Florida: $10(Overnight)
USPS Priority 2-3 day: No Guarantee $15
FedEx "Airmail" 2-3: $30 No Guarantee(But a lot safer than USPS)
USPS Overnight: $45 Only to applicable areas, Full DOA coverage within 2 hours of arrival. Send me your zip or you can check with mine 33165
Fedex Overnight: $65(any higher because of weight or whatever I'll cover) Full DOA within 2 hours of arrival

*Anything with a * I refuse to ship anything less than overnight. Shrooms dont do well with priority at all.

Also with every purchase you will be getting aaaaaaaaaaa.....
big fat bear(may be hard to push in box)
12502382934_77e70bf399_c.jpg

**As a result of having a buyer purchase something from me at a ridiculously inexpensive price, choose to ship it priority, USPS ####ing up and taking too long and the guy that bought it from me being a major tool bag + trying to defraud me and the US government by putting a claim about twice the price of the items with USPS + paypal I can no longer have good faith in people and assume they know that things shipped priority are not covered THIS DOES NOT MEAN IM JUST GOING TO LEAVE YOU HANGING 9/10 ILL REPLACE IT IF YOU PAY SHIPPING but you know, dont be a butthole.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paandemonium

I'll take the bear shipped priority. Nice stuff. GLWS!

SO sorry, but the Bear is clearly listed as an add-on item good sir :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paandemonium

I wish it was warmer and that I didn't live in Antarctica :( AMAZING STUFF!

Sometimes I forget that you guys are still cold up there *got sunburned walking outside yesterday *

natalia_la_loca

So tempted :)

In your earlier sale you showed a pic of the ultra rastas side by side with the regular ones, and the ultras were a lot smaller. Are they always on the small side? How well are they growing for you?

Paandemonium

:tears: :tears: :tears:

:rant:

The struggle of cold places

So tempted :)

In your earlier sale you showed a pic of the ultra rastas side by side with the regular ones, and the ultras were a lot smaller. Are they always on the small side? How well are they growing for you?

The growth is pretty good and the size isnt really that far off from the actual rastas(if youre not feeding phyto or other stuff, if you are the polyp size changes as pictured). They are actually about a million times hardier than regular rastas(and they look so much better)

Paandemonium

Dang... I only like biters. :happy:

GLWS! I need some ultras eventually.

By the time you do I'll have my display up :)

duncan-junkie

Damn! I wish I had some extra mullaaa! I'll be watching your post's like a hawk, (I mean that in the least creepy way possible) ;) you have some awesome z/p's!

Paandemonium

Damn! I wish I had some extra mullaaa! I'll be watching your post's like a hawk, (I mean that in the least creepy way possible) ;) you have some awesome z/p's!

I watch people for a living you literally cannot sound creepier than me LOL creep on honey, creep on!

Paandemonium

Damn you, who ever got that shroom! :(

Word on the street is that Clayalaleona has two babies :P

One day I will have ultra rastas. One day.

One day soon?

One day soon?

Maybe yes maybe no. Dave still has my light for my sexy tank.

I expect him to blow up my phone with sexy photos tomorrow so I can see how the red is turning out.

Paandemonium

Maybe yes maybe no. Dave still has my light for my sexy tank.

I expect him to blow up my phone with sexy photos tomorrow so I can see how the red is turning out.

Those are some great lights!

Archived