Coral Vue Hydros

Barnacle Blenny

owk688

hi base on my privious experiance with the bicolour blenny that bite my brain coral, (luckily the brain coral still a live) i saw some information about Barnacle Blenny.

do anyone have any experiance on this little guy? will they pick at fleshy large polyp stony corals like bicolour blenny?

Thank you

No they won't pick on anything they don't feed like other blennies in that they just sit in their spot and grab things from the water column I wouldn't worry about them at all unless you have anything aggressive in which case they usually wont come out to feed and die.

• 3 weeks later...
No they won't pick on anything they don't feed like other blennies in that they just sit in their spot and grab things from the water column I wouldn't worry about them at all unless you have anything aggressive in which case they usually wont come out to feed and die.

Thank you for the information going to get one.over here are calling at USD 40 per fish.

SantaMonica

Had one once; was great how he would always be in his little hole. And could shoot out and feed and do a 180 in a tenth of a second.

Archived